Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug Users cannot see all forum categories while they are granted to

More
11 years 11 months ago #11 by sebnunes
Hi, Thanks for your answer.

I didn't wanted to ignore your advices but the problem is occuring on my production site, I cannot rollback to the default template while having users coming every day on the site.

I'll duplicate the site to investigate on a copy version.

I was hoping to find a solution directly on the production site.

Thanks for your help and your advices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled

sebnunes wrote: I was hoping to find a solution directly on the production site.

You want a solution for your production site but you're not willing to accept the solution that we have proposed. Again, we're sorry if this is an unpopular choice for you but the facts remain:

(1) Legacy mode causes problems;

(2) Unsupported and out-of-date software (including third-party templates for Kunena) cause problems;

(3) Non-standard implementations of Joomla menus cause problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sebnunes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds