Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved How to change the font of the posts in my blue eagle template?

More
11 years 11 months ago #11 by petko8680
thanks. I did it :) there is only one problem- I changed the font-size in the line 51, that you have mentioned, just to see how it will looks like with smaller font, but it became bigger and now no matter what amount I put there is still the same size. The first time i put 14px and now is 8px, but still looks like 14px. any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled
You did not make the changes that I asked you to make to the file www.mybabybook.org/templates/newbornbaby/css/template.css . I don't know what you changed at line 51, but you did not do what I suggested. What you did was add these lines instead:

#Kunena div.kmsgbody div.kmsgtext {
font-family: comic sans;
}

This is a different font (and differently-sized font) to MS Trebuchet. (Actually, "comic sans" is not a legal font-family name. If you want to use Comic Sans, then specify "Comic Sans" not "comic sans"). If you want differently sized font, then add other parts to that rule, e.g.

font-family: Comic Sans;
font-size: <whatever font size you want>;

It would be a lot simpler if you just changed ../templates/newbornbaby/css/template.css, at around line 51 (not necessarily exactly that particular line), as I suggested, by adding the !important directive as shown below:
Code:
body, td, div, p { font-family: Trebuchet MS,Verdana,sans-serif !important; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3em; }
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #13 by petko8680
well,
i deleted that
font-family: Comic Sans;
font-size: <whatever font size you want>;

and removed the !important and it is back to normal. don't know why, but when i removed the !important i got the actual font-size.

More
11 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled

petko8680 wrote: ... I removed !important i got the actual font-size.

But this is what you started with and you said that the font-size was wrong! :huh:

The font-family that you are now using is defined as "Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" If that is what you want, that's good. Have we resolved this problem now?

More
11 years 11 months ago #15 by petko8680
Yes, i think :)
BTW how did you check what font style i put in? i mean how did you saw it is comic sans and not Comic Sans( just curiosity)

More
11 years 11 months ago #16 by sozzled

petko8680 wrote: BTW how did you check what font style i put in? i mean how did you saw it is comic sans and not Comic Sans( just curiosity)

These questions are all answered in the FAQs page (see the menu tab above the forum) in the section How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

I use Firebug (an add-on product for Firefox). One mouse-click - really, yes, one mouse-click! - and you can find out just about anything you need to know about how a web page is built. ;)

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds