Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Problem with installation kunena 1.7.2

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by vehuel
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gk_finance_business | author: Robert Gavick - GavickPro | version: 1.0.5 | creationdate: 31/10/2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.0.6

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: The file doesn't exist sh404sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12 by Jiminimonka

vehuel wrote: Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.0.6

Don't have Jomsocial installed?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13 by vehuel
In fact, I've seen, obviously JomSocial is provided in the default template.
But there are no tables in the database, but I see two folders com_community in administrator / components / and components.
Should I delete them?

More
12 years 2 months ago #14 by vehuel
Ok, I renamed the two folders and now it finally works.
Thanks for your patience

More
12 years 2 months ago #15 by Jiminimonka
Jomsocial needs to be installed it is a paid for module, you don't get it provided for free in any template. Did you take over the website from someone else.

So you either need to install it, or un-install it. Deleting directories in your Joomla site will cause problems you should un-install from the Extension Management section of your Joomla admin.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds