Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again!

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #51 by sozzled
Although you removed portions of your Kunena configuration report - please read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? - you are not using an up-to-date Kunena template designed for K 1.7.2 that is supported by the project team. Please try using the Blue Eagle template. If this fixes your problem, then you know for sure what was causing the problem.

You should also upgrade Kunena Search plugin and the Kunena Latest and Kunena Search modules.

What is the value for your [Joomla] Global Configuration session length and the other settings related to this?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #52 by skybax
The problem still persists
This message contains confidential information

Session Handler = Database
Cache = No
Session Lifetime = 30

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_rutile | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 19 Sep 08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by skybax.

More
11 years 10 months ago #53 by sozzled
Hmm ... puzzling! :unsure:

Have you tried deleting all menu items that relate to Kunena, emptying the menu trash (this is important) and restoring the original Kunena menu? See How do I restore my Kunena menu?

Did you also logout and login again (on the frontend) to reset your forum privileges?

More
11 years 10 months ago #54 by skybax
i have deleted the menu and empty the trash, created the menu, log off and on and nothing i get the same message [ You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again! ]

More
11 years 10 months ago #55 by skybax

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #56 by sozzled
The account information you provided does not, of course, allow us to reproduce the problem. In other words, the account does not allow us to delete a test topic that we may create on your site. I don't know how we can reproduce the symptoms of your problem.

Did you upgrade the other software that I mentioned 5 messages ago? It might also be a good idea to upgrade to J! 1.5.26, also.

Are you using a custom .htaccess file? What is the files size of your .htaccess file (in bytes), please.

When we visited your site, you were not using the Blue Eagle template and the Kunena menu was not published (or displayed) on the site.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skybax

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #57 by skybax

i dont use a custom .htaccess and the size is 2.772 bytes

and about the menu it is published and i dont know why it dosent show it the topic itself

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #58 by xillibit
This issue come from mainly when you have an issue with your Kunena menu :

-If you have menu alias identicals into the Kunena menu especially under Joomla! 1.5 -> check all alias in kunena menu by using Joomla! menu manager and change the identicals alias
-If you Kunena menu aren't displayed, recreate it by using Menu Manager function in Kunena configuration panel

When your Kunena menu will right displayed, the issue about information to an obsolete form will disppear.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by xillibit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skybax

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #59 by skybax
Thanks for the help xillibit it seems that i was using the same alias in Joomla main menu and in Kunena menu for the index link. i have made the modification and now it works grate!

I also want to thank you sozzled for the help from today and yesterday!

More
11 years 10 months ago #60 by sozzled
The standard .htaccess file for Joomla (shipped as htaccess.txt with the Joomla installation kit) is 3596 bytes in length. I also suggest that you try using the standard Joomla .htaccess file by renaming the file htaccess.txt that comes with Joomla.

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds