Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again!

More
12 years 2 months ago #21 by gleisonfelipe

sozzled wrote: G'day, gleisonfelipe, and welcome to Kunena.

(1) Please update Joomla
(2) Please upgrade Community Builder
(3) Please read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
(4) Please fix your Joomla menu (you have two menu items with the same alias (="forum): see How do I restore my Kunena menu?

Thanks dude, i made all the steps that you mentioned and solve my problem.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22 by mairead
I have tried all these things and it still does not work. Can anyone please help. :(

My config settings are as follows:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : marketme | author: Mairead McGeehan | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 19-11-2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Thanks!

More
12 years 2 months ago #23 by sozzled
G'day, mairead, and welcome to Kunena.

In your case please fix your Joomla menu (you have three menu items with the same alias (="forum)): see How do I restore my Kunena menu?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mairead

More
12 years 2 months ago #24 by mairead

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #25 by anneonline

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled | htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : gft19 | author: Anneonline | version: 1.01 | creationdate: 2011-12-11

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | CommunityBuilder 1.7.1

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by anneonline.

More
12 years 1 month ago #26 by anneonline
fix it

I deleted the kunena menu and it works

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #27 by big_d83
Replied by big_d83 on topic 1.7.2 problem
Since upgrading to 1.7.2 I am no longer able to delete user messages, nor can I or any member give a "thank you." When you click either of those options the page refreshes and remains the same.

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : ja_opal | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: 04 June 2010

Kunena default template details : baazza_blue_black | author: عبدالله بازهير baazza | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-04-27

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7 | UddeIm 2.5

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Search 1.7.2

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by big_d83.

More
12 years 1 week ago #28 by big_d83
Replied by big_d83 on topic Re: 1.7.2 problem
Here is another screen shot showing one of the errors I get. The first two sentences are the same on all of the the last varies.

Says "All posts in this category have been marked as read," as you can see in the image below that is not the case.
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 week ago #29 by sozzled
The key information that is causing your problem is the message "You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!" An explanation about this message is given in Matias' response earlier in this topic.

It's always a good idea to read the release notes that come with new versions of software. ;) If you read the release notes for K 1.7.2 you will see this important notice:

Do you continue to have the same problems if you use the default Blue Eagle template?
The following user(s) said Thank You: big_d83

More
12 years 1 week ago #30 by butchjax
I'm also receiving this error. I don't have any other problems, and I'm using a template that says it is made for 1.7.2 (NTS KFootball) so it shouldn't have the problems mentioned elsewhere. Yet I get the obsolete form error whenever I've left the same page open for too long before responding. I often leave pages open to remind me to reply when I have time, so I see this error a lot. Is something configured wrong? I never have to login to Joomla in this situation, and if I hit the back button my text is there in the reply area and I can submit it if I hit the button again. I don't have to logout or anything.

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : breeze-fjt | author: FJT | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 04-12-2011

Kunena default template details : nts_kfootball | author: 9ThemeStore | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.6

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds