Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged You have entered information to an obsolete form. Please reload page and try again!

More
12 years 3 months ago #11 by ncfialho
I tried the htacces thing and it screwed up everything :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #12 by ncfialho
News: When I turn SEF URL's OFF it works..but then I have a problem with the redirection if ppl use facebook login....ohhhhhh

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #13 by sozzled

ncfialho wrote: If i turn mod_rewrite to Yes I get an internal 500 error on all pages.

Of course you would, if you did not have the right kind of .htaccess file in place to handle the page redirection.

ncfialho wrote: I tried the htacces thing and it screwed up everything :/

The file is called .htaccess ... ("dot" + htaccess). Please read again how to setup Joomla Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #14 by Cyberprogs
Hello, I'm from Russia, so I will write using an interpreter.
I have a website on joomla 1.5.25 and kunena 1.7.1 and the exact same error: I got trouble on my kunena v1.7.1
when the user click SUBSCRIBE, THANKS, and DELETE button,
why always appear like this
"You have entered information to an obsolete form from another session. Please verify that the user account is yours and please try again!"

how to fix it?
Everything has been tried and nothing helps.

When will the new stable version kunena?

This error is with joomla 1.5.x
In Joomla 1.7.3 everything works fine. (GOOD)

Help solve the problem .....

Всем привет, я из России, поэтому буду писать с помощью программы переводчика.
У меня сайт на joomla 1.5.25 и kunena 1.7.1 и точно такая же ошибка:
kunena v1.7.1
когда пользователь нажмите кнопку ПОДПИСАТЬСЯ, СПАСИБО, и кнопку"УДАЛИТЬ",
почему всегда выглядеть так, как это
"У вас есть информация, введенная в устаревшей форме с другой сессии. Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что учетная запись принадлежит тебе, и, пожалуйста, попробуйте еще раз!"

как ее исправить?
Все уже перепробовал и ничего не помогает.

Когда выйдет новая стабильная версия kunena?

Эта ошибка появляется именно с joomla 1.5.x
В Joomla 1.7.3 все работает хорошо. (GOOD)

Помогите решить проблему.....

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Cyberprogs.

More
12 years 3 months ago #15 by sozzled
G'day, Cyberprogs, and welcome to Kunena.

Cyberprogs wrote: This error is with joomla 1.5.x
In Joomla 1.7.3 everything works fine.

The reason you are having this problem has less to do about which version of Joomla you may be using than which version of Kunena and any Kunena template or add-ons that you may be using. Can you show us the Kunena configuration report of the site that you are having problems with, please?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #16 by Cyberprogs
Thank you for having responded.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 1000M

Joomla default template details : gki | author: WebStudioSite | version: 3.5 | creationdate: Ìàé 2010

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | CommunityBuilder 1.7.1 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

More
12 years 3 months ago #17 by sozzled
I don't know how to put this delicately, Cyberprogs, but you've overcomplicated your site.

(1) Don't use the Example template unless you know what you are doing. Use the Blue Eagle template.

(2) Fix up your menu. Use a simple menu and make sure that your site works before you start adding lots of other menu options.

(3) Go back to the default Kunena configuration settings and make sure your site works with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyberprogs

More
12 years 3 months ago #18 by Cyberprogs
:) Thanks for the help, now everything is working correctly, did everything as you said and it worked.

(1) Don't use the Example template unless you know what you are doing. Use the Blue Eagle template.

(2) Fix up your menu. Use a simple menu and make sure that your site works before you start adding lots of other menu options.

(3) Go back to the default Kunena configuration settings and make sure your site works with that.

Thanks again for your help and for the best forum for Joomla!

More
12 years 2 months ago #19 by gleisonfelipe
I got the same issue after upgraded kunena 1.64 to 1.71

This is my report

Waiting for your help

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 250000000

Joomla default template details : dragon_levels | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-07-03

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4 | UddeIm

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1

More
12 years 2 months ago #20 by sozzled
G'day, gleisonfelipe, and welcome to Kunena.

(1) Please update Joomla
(2) Please upgrade Community Builder
(3) Please read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
(4) Please fix your Joomla menu (you have two menu items with the same alias (="forum): see How do I restore my Kunena menu?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gleisonfelipe

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds