Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Unusually high post views

More
12 years 7 months ago #11 by Eliyahna
I know all that. The question is where to get it? When I follow your link to Joomla.org and click on the "Download" button/link I'm taken to Codegravity.com where things change. There is no link to that version anymore. No matter which download link you click on, you still end up getting the NEW JoomlaWatch 1.2.17. This is evidently a tactic to get sales which is their prerogative but I don't really want to buy their software to fix yours.

So... by the way, I made a post (in the forum I'm trying to fix) and the whosonline said one friend was there. She replied. The count on that post said there was 3 replies. When I opened it, of course there was only her one reply. So I thought maybe that error is related (not only view counts but reply counts are affected).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #12 by Matias
This is odd, because of topic post count is calculated just before showing topic so it should always be right (= what you can see).

I cannot find a forum from your site, but maybe it's just me..

More
12 years 7 months ago #13 by Eliyahna
The forum is for registered members only. Please message me for temporary access if you can help.

More
12 years 7 months ago #14 by Matias
I'm not sure if it helps, because of Kunena increases the count every time someone visits topic (any page in it). The increase is performed just before the contents are shown. So basically if someone sees this (or the previous page) in my current topic, hits gets increased. Reload increases it, too, or going to another page within topic.

More
12 years 7 months ago #15 by Eliyahna
Attachments:

More
12 years 7 months ago #16 by Matias
Hmm.. Every message has been read 40-100 times. How many active users do you have?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #17 by Eliyahna
10 registered members.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Eliyahna.

More
12 years 7 months ago #18 by Display
Hello i have the same problem

running a forum only 51 members and the topic views are extreme high.

k 1.7 and joomla 1.7

Peter

More
12 years 7 months ago #19 by Matias
I cannot find any bug from Kunena: every reload adds one visit (Google and other robots get also counted).

More
12 years 5 months ago #20 by Eliyahna
Can someone please help with this? If you will send me a private message I"ll be glad to supply login info so that you can look at it. This is still a problem. There is a ONE PAGE post with over 400 views. We only have 10 members (3 or 4 active).

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds