Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic] Displaying images side by side in Kunena

More
12 years 9 months ago #11 by Mark0100
Replied by Mark0100 on topic Aw: Re: Signatur Problems
But this is not an acceptable solution. Normal users can´t do it.

Gruß Mark
Pickup-Wohnkabinen-Forum Kunena 4.0.7
Chevy-Forum Kunena 3.0.8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #12 by sozzled
You don't need any special privileges or permissions to do this. You just need to explain the technique to your users.

Over the past 2½ years that Kunena has existed, it seems that these "side-by-side" image display issues surface, disappear and then resurface again. The problem wasn't there in K 1.6.3 but now it's back again. That's unfortunate.

In my opinion, I agree with you that images should be rendered side-by-side, and that behaviour should not change from one version of Kunena to the next. We agree that this issue is one that needs to be addressed and it should be addressed in a simpler manner than by using a "table" construct. Having said that, I do not know how to resolve this issue for K 1.6.4 except than by working around the issue as I have demonstrated. If this approach is unsustainable in your environment then you have my understanding but I don't have a technical solution for you.

This is something that needs further investigation and resolution for a future release of Kunena. In the meantime, perhaps someone else in the community has found a technical solution and they might like to share their solution with the rest of the community.

More
12 years 9 months ago #13 by Bob Britt

Mark0100 wrote: But this is not an acceptable solution. Normal users can´t do it.

You are right, and what I don't understand is the images were rendering side by side prior to a site reload I had to do. I don't recall making any changes to make them render side by side, it just worked, now it don't.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #14 by iLucato
Hi folks, when posting an TEXT + IMAGE + TEXT or URL + IMG + TEXT, I'd like that IMG bbcode would keep in the same line, but it jumps a line. Is there some way to avoid it?

Example:

blablablabla blablabla

As you see above, all was typed in one line and I'd like to show it in one line, but the BBCODE or the IMG tag on it seems to automatically jumps a line. So, how to make it all to show as one line?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by iLucato.

More
12 years 9 months ago #15 by sozzled

More
12 years 9 months ago #16 by Bob Britt
That's not what we were doing prior, I can assure you.

More
12 years 9 months ago #17 by @quila
Hi Bob,

can you add this css rule to your main Joomla template css file and test if all works as you would like.
Code:
#Kunena .kmsgimage { display:inline; }

Let me know. Thank You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, Bob Britt, Ende

More
12 years 9 months ago #18 by Bob Britt
I knew there would be a simple answer. That fixed it, thank you sir!

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #19 by LN888
Replied by LN888 on topic Re: Signatur Problems
THNX @quila for the work-around!

:)
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by LN888.

More
12 years 8 months ago #20 by sozzled
See @quila's message a couple of posts ago. That looks to be a better solution than mine. :)

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds