Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 3 months ago #661 by iVeedu
Anyone running K1.6 successfully with JA_Purity_ii template?

Thanks
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #662 by sozzled

iVeedu wrote: Anyone running K1.6 successfully with JA_Purity_ii template?

I was able to run K 1.6 with the JA_Purity_ii template but a couple of the menu types won't work. I can't remember which menu types worked and which ones didn't. If you want more information, please contact JoomlArt templates
More
13 years 3 months ago #663 by HRT222
Replied by HRT222 on topic Cant Click Post Number?

When you go to a topic, I cant click the post number which would give me the direct post link.

EG: www.v8supercarsfangroup.com/forum/63-v8-...it=12&start=36#13976

You can see the post number in the sub header - Re: Custom V8 Supercar Liveries 2011 10 minutes ago #13976 but you cant click on the number?

Also - I cant right click and save images - is this a bug or suppose to happen?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : V8SFG2011_Default | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.4 | creationdate: November 16, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.0.33) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #664 by Heldercarv
Replied by Heldercarv on topic Re: Can't upload files
Hi, I'm new using kunena... and I can't upload any files and I don't know why... Need some help please :unsure:
Plus: I can't use bbCode , and no user can edit their profile...
I've search here and found that there's something to do with mootols...

Helder Carvalho

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : ja_purity | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 20 Jan 09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Heldercarv.
More
13 years 3 months ago #665 by xillibit
Hello,

because you have an issue somewhere with your Joomla! or Kunena template.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #666 by Merlijn-NL
I have a quer problem.
Having two sites, both same template, latest Joomla 1.5.22. One (in legacy !! No problem)
The other configured as in this forum: legacy disabled, no extensions (just JCE editor), mootools activated.
In the last one the boardcode is invisible.

Here used to be the config file.
I removed it after having solved the problem by deleting ccNewsletter
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Merlijn-NL.
More
13 years 3 months ago #667 by sozzled
G'day, Heldercarv, and welcome to Kunena.

The reason that your and your users cannot see the BBcode toolbar or edit their user profiles is because you are running another Joomla extension that loads a Javascript library that conflicts with Joomla's Mootools 1.2.4 library. If you fix that problem then you will fix your Kunena problems. :)

Your website loads 10 Javascript libraries; Kunena needs only 2. Please look at the tips contained in this discussion topic and I am sure you will find the answer to your problem very soon.

While we have your attention, I see that you are running Joomla in "legacy mode". Please read the very important information about Legacy mode and eliminate your dependence on this feature. If you don't have any J! 1.0 software on your site then you don't need it. If you do have J! 1.0 software running on your site then you shouldn't have it. Please deal with this issue now before you encounter problems later.
More
13 years 3 months ago #668 by HRT222
Replied by HRT222 on topic Re: Cant Click Post Number?

xillibit wrote: Hello,

because you have an issue somewhere with your Joomla! or Kunena template.

It would be the Kunena default template if thats the case cause I am using the default template.

No, the issue actually is I just found out for the post number lists is the System - Mootools Upgrade. I thought Kunena was working with the new Mootools that Joomla recently upgraded to????????
More
13 years 3 months ago #669 by HRT222
Replied by HRT222 on topic Re: Cant Click Post Number?
FIXED - I turned off Build Title Spans OFF in the Rockettheme Gantry Template settings.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #670 by sozzled
Merlijn-NL: I have a suggestion for you: uninstall all the JCE extensions and see if that fixes your problems. You have 8 Javascript libraries loaded; Kunena needs 2. What do the other 6 do? 4 of those libraries are associated with JCE extensions.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.678 seconds