Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question rss feed as a post?

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by james2581
Is it possible to have an rss feed appears as a post?

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: rss feed as a post?
Short answer: no.

You can insert the URL of a RSS feed but you can't automatically insert the text of a RSS feed to generate new topics/posts.

We've had this kind of discussion before.

Using a RSS feed as some kind of way to build a forum's content is understandable but (forgive me to saying this) it's "cheating". It's better )in my personal opinion) when people create topics/posts than have these things generated automatically. That's just my personal opinion. Lots of people are entitled to disagree with me on that score. I can live with that. B)

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by james2581
Replied by james2581 on topic Re: rss feed as a post?
I agree, I wasn't looking to make content for my site more to act like a current events type of thing. Then have it auto delete every 30 days or so.

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds