Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can't quote a quoted post; will not display text

More
12 years 10 months ago #11 by Richardkl
ok it works here Can It be a mootools function problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #12 by Richardkl
Some more info, I have just looked at some other message strings and some seem to work and others not. Maybe it is just a corrupt data base issue. or ??? any ideas

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #13 by sozzled

Richardkl wrote: ok it works here Can It be a mootools function problem?

I don't know. I've never heard that happening. It could be related. Please read If you are having problems with K 1.6, please read this first . I think that it's probably more a case of your users' stripping out the closing [/quote] tag before they hit the submit button. It's easy enough to do.

You need to make sure that every quote tag has a matching end-quote tag.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 10 months ago #14 by Richardkl
Ok, here is the cause the quote was terminated with a single "[/quote]" I editted the message and put "[/quote][/quote]" at the end and all displayed correctly

Any ideas how the message could end up with a single "[/quote]" at the end as it only happens some times

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #15 by sozzled

Richardkl wrote: Any ideas how the message could end up with a single "[/ quote]" at the end as it only happens some times

That's probably something you will have to ask your users. Sorry. I really don't know.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds