Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
8 years 7 months ago #81 by 810
Please enable mootools plugin. also make sure to update to J 1.5.23.

regards 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #82 by mychatta
Any of you tell me why my toolbar has disappeared in Kunena from one day to another?

as it should be

File Attachment:

as is my

File Attachment:

not appear more Topic Icon and the Toolbar

sorry my bad english but I'm Italian

Videochat gratis senza registrazione , gratuita e italiana.

www.mychatta.net/
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by mychatta.

More
8 years 7 months ago #83 by sozzled
G'day, mychatta, and welcome to Kunena.

Can you please tell us what version of Joomla you are using?

More
8 years 7 months ago #84 by mychatta
Installed version: Kunena 1.6.3 | 1/31/2011 | 4344 [Talking] | Copyright: © 2008-2011 Kunena | License: GNU GPL

I tried to uninstall it from control panel of joomla or via FTP but when I reinstall everything stays in memory. topic. emoticons, and the disappearance of the menu.
:side:

www.mychatta.net/

More
8 years 7 months ago #85 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: Can you please tell us what version of Joomla you are using?

More
8 years 7 months ago #86 by mychatta
I use the version 1.5.22..... I installed the emoticons and it worked the same one day to another has disappeared.

www.mychatta.net/

More
8 years 7 months ago #87 by sozzled
Thank you for this important information. The answer to your question is contained in msg #1 in this topic. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mychatta

More
8 years 7 months ago #88 by honestloez
Hi, i have been building Joomla site with this template: Corona, from YOOtheme. After i've done the site from localhost, i noticce that there are some symptoms that i have a conflict with mootools. When i change the template, kunena just work really perfect. But when i activate the Corona template, i cannot click the BBcode, cannot see my profile, etc. I know that the easiest way is change the template, but i already finish the site using this template and i really appreciate when there is another solution beside it.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : yoo_corona | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.0 | creationdate: March 2011

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.2.1) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Posts: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC1)

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
8 years 7 months ago #89 by sozzled
G'day, honestloez, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 in this topic. Thank you.

More
8 years 7 months ago #90 by mychatta

Thank you for this important information. The answer to your question is contained in msg #1 in this topic.

Sorry but i dont understand .. where are the answer ?

www.mychatta.net/

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds