Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
11 years 9 months ago #761 by edilson_w
I found that in Joomla 2.5.6 does not have System - Upgrade Mootools plugin

You said you want to enter the registration area of your site, please email so I can send the data access.

Edilson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #762 by sozzled

edilson_w wrote: I found that in Joomla 2.5.6 does not have System - Upgrade Mootools plugin.

That's true. Mootools is automatically included in J! .5.x but if you have installed another Joomla extension you may have added another Javascript library that clobbers Joomla. The thing is that there isn't anything broken in Kuenna; the thing is that another Joomla extension you have has loaded a Javascript library (or a function) that stops Joomla from working properly and, because Joomla is not working properly on your site, Kunena will not properly work for you.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #763 by edilson_w
Do you have any solution to my problem?
I really need that again funcionare BBcode and tool attachment files

Edilson

More
11 years 9 months ago #764 by sozzled
You have a Javascript library conflict. You have installed a Joomla extension that loads another Javascript library function (or functions) that clobber Joomla's Mootools.

I cannot tell you any more because none of us can see your forum. It is "Apenas membros da comunidade podem participar de discussões no fórum. Você deve se registrar ou fazer login para contribuir." If you want more help, please allow unregistered users to view your forum or provide us with an account that we can login to your site with. You can use the confidential BBcode tag to provide us with a login, like this:
Code:
[confidential]Username: Password:[/confidential]

More
11 years 9 months ago #765 by shintaku
Hello all,
I am using Kunena 1.7.1. My problem is that the bbcode is not working on my forum, please help me on fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance.

More
11 years 9 months ago #766 by sozzled
G'day, shintaku, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 of this topic for the answer to your question.

More
11 years 9 months ago #767 by Kundude
BBCode toolbar doesn't show. I'm attaching the debug outcome in the hope you can see what's interfering with Kunena in my website. Any help is very much appreciated.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : youretro | author: Youjoomla LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 02-07-2012

Kunena default template details : Yt Kunena | author: SmartAddons.com | version: 1.1 | creationdate: 2012-02-11

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #768 by therang
Hey sozzled,

Appreciate the thread for trying to help us all out. The answers in message 1 don't seem to be for Joomla 2.5 and Kunena 1.7.2. I'm not running Kunena 2.0 yet as I need the Tapatalk plugin at the moment.

I can't save my profile in Kunena, same as the others. Where can I start if I'm using J2.5 and K1.7?

The error I get in Firebug is -

document.id("submit_1") is null

This is the line in the code that it points to - (document.id("submit_1").setStyle('display','none');)

Thanks!
Pete
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by therang.

More
11 years 9 months ago #769 by willey
Thanks for ahraing it, helped us a lot

SSL provide the strongest protection, greatest flexibilty

More
11 years 9 months ago #770 by bella2810
Replied by bella2810 on topic Preview not working
I am having this issue with Kunena as well. My mootools is working fine as initially I could not edit profiles but now can. www.stockbridgecolonies.com/index.php?op...t&catid=0&Itemid=176

Time to create page: 0.671 seconds