Kunena 5.2.6 released and Blue eagle 1.6.6 released (25 Jul 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.6 [K 5.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.6

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
9 years 6 months ago #621 by detailer
Hi,

BBcode formatting bar is missing in editor, attachment is also not working.

I have searched forums and found many posts but no fix solved my issue..i also tried by enabling motools upgrade plugin but no success.

Can you please help me to fix this?

Thanks

Site Link
user: kunena
pass: kunena

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : usedbooks | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: 08/07/09

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #622 by CheechDogg
Please turn off Font Spans in your Template. That will fix the problem.

File Attachment:
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #623 by detailer
how can i turn it off?

I couldn't find it in template settings, I'm using afterburner. Which file do i need to modify?
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by detailer.

More
9 years 6 months ago #624 by sozzled
detailer: Please see msg #1 of this topic for the answer. There are things you can do with Rockettheme templates that will make them work with Joomla (and therefore work with other Joomla extensions, like Kunena) but I would remind you that this is not the Rockettheme support forum.

More
9 years 6 months ago #625 by detailer
hi sozzled,

thanks for your reply but if see my first post as i said i already have tried those fixes which didn't work me. I have tried enough by myself by going through same posts in this forum when i couldn't then i finally ask here for support.

And in the reply of CheechDogg, I'm guided to turn off font span which will fix this issue but i don't know how to? If you can help me to fix this i will be more than happy.

I have provided every detail so you experts can look in it to help me fix it.

Thanks

More
9 years 6 months ago #626 by sozzled
There are always options - if you cannot fix things yourself or you don't want to fix things yourself. You can always pay someone to fix things for you. Would that be a more appropriate way to resolve your difficulties?

More
9 years 6 months ago #627 by CheechDogg
Hello detailer,

RocketTheme's afterburner template is one of those free templates that has "tons" of bugs in it. The only way to resolve this issue will be to contact rockettheme about it. Since we are not rockettheme, we don't know what causes these issues in that particular template.

I don't remember afterburner having the option to turn off font spans, so it could very well be something else in that template that is causing these issues.

File Attachment:
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
9 years 6 months ago #628 by parslej
You was right - I've missed that Joomla User-IDs (thought that site administrators are added automatically)

Works now! Thanks!

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #629 by woonydanny
It may be that you have a javascript conflict. I recently installed the system plugin "Modal System Messages" extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...pups-a-iframes/19518 and it conflicted with kunena's javascript and so i had no bbcode and the add file field did not work.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by woonydanny.

More
9 years 6 months ago #630 by fk97440
Hello, i am very sorry for the delay, i was very busy, thank youw ery much for the answer!

Here i copypaste the configuration report of my kunena forum :

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : jv-framework | author: JoomlaVi! Project | version: 1.6.4.2 | creationdate: June 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds