Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 5 months ago #441 by sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #442 by risma
Hello, Good Afternoon

I have installed kunenoa forum at may website , but why all user can not change profile them? Can you give me advice please. Thank you..

More
12 years 5 months ago #443 by sozzled
G'day, risma, and welcome to Kunena.

Please see msg #1 in this topic.

More
12 years 5 months ago #444 by jancic
Hi,

One month ago I upgraded to the latest version of Kunena, but since I mainly use only quick answer I did not even notice the following problem:

Text editor does not work properly in my Opera 11.52. Is there anything I can do? (see pictures below)

Cheers,
mitja

In Opera:

In Firefox:
Attachments:

More
12 years 5 months ago #445 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you have a link to your site with a test account ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #446 by jancic
I do:

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Hide the site login details

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #447 by zombies
Replied by zombies on topic Edit icons have gone!
the formatting icons above the smileys on mine have disappeard!

how do I get them back?

Cheers

Edit - fixed - JFinaliser settings!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by zombies. Reason: fixed

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #448 by iLucato
I have updated the Joomla to 1.5.25 and also the files from mtupgrade that came with it and the issue remains (Motools 1.2.5). My boardcode doesn't show up! snif!

By reading these articles:
Javascript and Kunena ;
Common causes of Mootools (Javascript library) issues and Kunena ;
And this thread , I've tried a lot of stuffs. Here were the tries with no success, the BoardCode kept hidden:

- Moved Mootools Upgrade for the 1st load in the system;
- Copied the mootools content from the zipped joomla 1.5.23 that has the mootools upgrade 1.2.5 to plugins/system/mtupgrade;
- Copied the mootools content from the zipped joomla 1.5.23 that has the mootools upgrade 1.2.5 to media/system/js;
- Tried into another templates, so the issue isn't in the template;
- Removed JCE component;
- renamed all mootools files into media/system/js, to not find the files;
- Removed JNews component. After removing it, the BoardCode appeared, but after refreshing the page, dissapeared again and never more see it again;
- Disabled all modules and nothing happened, the BoardCode kept hidden;

It is driving me crazy! I'll keep trying.

I wonder:

1. When I check my code with firebug, the newtopic page doesn't build this boardcode into the code.
Isn't it possible to Kunena devs, change how it works, once a lot of people are facing the same issue?

2. Once it isn't an issue theme, is there any possibility the mootools.js be called twice into some page from Kunena? If so, which page I would look into? Which php files builds the new topic?

3. I have noticed that by activing mootool12 it shows the board code, but causes other errors. Do I need to have both activated Mootools12 and Mootools Upgrade?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by iLucato.

More
12 years 5 months ago #449 by Matias
@iLucato:

Why you replaced Mootools Upgrade plugin from the latest Joomla with the older version? Just install latest .25 version and you should be fine...

You're looking this in wrong way. I would start from looking at the source code of the page, to see what JavaScript files get loaded and from where. Also enabling debug mode reveals usually some information what may be broken (use FireFox for that -- IE7/8 is buggy).

But please, do not put the same information into more than one place. I get confused if people post into more than one topic and are discussing from a singe issue in both/all.

More
12 years 4 months ago #450 by camsarim
I have upgraded to Jomsocial 2.4, on a Joomla 1.5.25 system and for some reason menu and acivity stream does not show right, everything appears messy. Tried to reinstall Azrul mambot, mootools upgrade,
uninstall-reinstall, nothing helps.

Any ideas?

Time to create page: 0.644 seconds