Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 4 months ago #431 by mixall11
Hello
but I have a similar problem as already mentioned above .... and I'll Kunena 1.7 profile settings, and all eyes are what do I do laundry??
user account
"Profile Information
Forum settings

and even mentioned plugin did not help

Joomla 1.5.24 and Kunena 1.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #432 by sozzled
If we're discussing Joomla 1.7 then 810's reply earlier is relevant. If you're using J! 1.5.24 then msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunea, please read this first has all the information that you should need.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #433 by mixall11
Please have a problem that I turn on the Kunena forum Mootools Upgrade profile appears all ok wait an hour and turn it back to back can not edit profile

Mainly we still edit button jumps to the left of the word and thus can not be clicking on it

I switched to Mootools 1.2 or 1.12 to

v kunena

Kunena I change the colors and only in the Admin and css

motherfuck
when I turn it on 1.2 shows the profile
unapproved posts .. posts .. thank you.... of
and increasingly are On Facebook I play the less it works
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by mixall11.

More
12 years 4 months ago #434 by sozzled
The answer to your problem is to follow the advice given in msg #1 of this topic. In many cases the answer is not as "simple" as enable the Mootools Upgrade plugin and everything is fixed. The answer is to find out what's getting in the way of allowing Joomla to use the Mootools Upgrade plugin on your website and that's something you have to figure out.

More
12 years 4 months ago #435 by mixall11
ok but I do not know any tools which will help me in searching the web I have enough deweloper Mozilla help me in finding

so I'll try some things and povypínať nieo can not I find anything be hard to do??

More
12 years 4 months ago #436 by djaja
Halo guys, to be honest I’m pretty rookie for this kunena thing. But it’s a cool staff I can tell you that….I adding Kunene to my website which hasn’t publish yet,…for now. When I go to the support forum, I see kunena there, is more way sophisticated. For basic and a simple example, my boardcode doesn’t seems to be working. Secondly my “editing tools bar to write” text doesn’t exist like I found in support forum…Please can any of you guys help me out here,..? Some body? I really much of appreciate it for the support.
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #437 by sozzled
G'day, djaja, and welcome to Kunena.

Please see msg #1 in this topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: djaja

More
12 years 4 months ago #438 by djaja
:huh:
I'm very sorry, i don't know about php, Mootools Javascript and that kind sort of thing's...I happened just to be an ordinary guy trying to use joomla. Meaning: really not a programer. Is there's a simple way to handle this? or this is something that we are rookies couldn't handle for the rest of our carrier. Well I mean just to look at the article it confuses me...Thank you guys. Thanks for the support.

More
12 years 4 months ago #439 by sozzled
You do not need to know PHP to use Joomla. You only need to know how to use Joomla. The problem is not caused by Kunena. The problem is caused by some Joomla extension (or combination of Joomla extensions) you are using on your website. The answer to your problem is to read the information pointed to in msg #1 of this topic. The process is quite straightforward. Please read msg #1 of this topic (or look at the FAQ page).

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #440 by cooperation
Replied by cooperation on topic Can't upload pictures
Hello,

Please I have the same issue. The img upload is not being dispalyed.

I have Kunena 1.7
I also just downloaded the latest mootools version 1.4.1

But still, it is not displayed.
If you can help me, I can PM you the preview of the site

Thanks a lot!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds