Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 6 months ago #411 by CAVEGRAFFITTI

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Can-you give me please a link to your site ?

mutinyevents.com/forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #412 by xillibit
I can't access on your site :

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #413 by Panayiotis
I cannot edit my profile in Kunena 1.7 after registering and login in as a new user [no user can do it in fact].

I have read previous threads on the Mootools issue, and have managed to install a plugin called 'Disable Mootools'. Now I'm able to see and click on the 'Edit' button [previously I couldn't even do that], but now all menus/buttons are grey - unclickable. After enabling Mootools again I went back to the previous state where I can't even see the 'Edit' button.

Is there another setting in Kunena's configuration menu that I need to configure?

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #414 by Mortti
If you use RocketTheme template, change "Build Titles Spans" to Off in Advanced tab?
I get this tip from Kunena testers, when I first time used RocketTheme templates.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Mortti.

More
12 years 6 months ago #415 by Panayiotis
I'm not using RocketTheme. I'm using Cloudbase powered by Gantry. There is a "Build Titles Spans" setting in the Advanced tab. I did set it to off but the problem remains.

However, you suggestion made me think whether Kunena works best with specific templates.

Any ideas anyone?

More
12 years 6 months ago #416 by CAVEGRAFFITTI
i don't get it, you should be able to at least view the forum, and you have to be a member to post.

More
12 years 6 months ago #417 by xillibit
You are loading the old version of Mootools, Kunena needs the 1.2.4 version at least :
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/mootools.js"></script>

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #418 by Panayiotis
Found a solution!

I downloaded the Mootools upgrade plugin, installed, and enabled. Now all features work!
For some reason the Mootools upgrade plugin did not install as part of the Joomla 1.7 installation.

The plugin can be found here:
www.jseblod-cck.com/en/download/11975-mo...-upgrade-plugin.html

By the way, I also disabled the plugin "Disable Mootools"

More
12 years 6 months ago #419 by 810
On the Joomla 1.7 there is already the new mootools. so you don't have to download the plugin and installed.

regards 810

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #420 by NielsVolman
Replied by NielsVolman on topic Re: Creation of profile
I've got the same problem on my site www.fics.dds.nl/swtor_guild/index.php

Tried to fix it using jomsocial, but that doesn't allow the use of signatures which I would like.

I'm using Joomla 1.5.23 with Kunena 1.7.

When I don't use Jomsocial and tried turning the mootools on/of and that makes the "EDIT" button clickable/not clickable. However still can't edit the details like avatar, etc.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by NielsVolman. Reason: added image of edit screen

Time to create page: 0.712 seconds