Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 6 months ago #401 by xillibit
Can-you start by disabling Jfinalizer ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #402 by dmalone91
Yeah, it comes back when I disable it. Is there a way to get it to work with it enabled? But even when it is disabled the alignment is way off.

I only use jfinalizer to speed up my site. I'd gladly uninstall it if I knew another way to speed up my site. And as you have seen, even with jfinalizer it is still overly slow. So idk what to do.

More
12 years 6 months ago #403 by Uyghurmenmuhem
I posted a question before, and after I removed 1.6.5 version, Installed 1.7.
Still same problem: in New Topic page, missing tools (B I U ...video...)
And Users Profile page, facebook, twetter,...etc all inactive.
Other simple question: Top Menu (Index, Recent Topics,...) have to change color, because right now can't see. Background color and text color same. Only upto cursor little bit shown. How to change color? Maybe last question will be solve quickly.
Somebody tell me very very thanks,

More
12 years 6 months ago #404 by Matias
By tools you mean BBCode editor? You have JavaScript conflict in your site, please check first post in this topic: www.kunena.org/forum/159-k-16-and-k-17-c...ease-read-this-first

In users profile page those icons become active once you fill up the information by editing your user.

Menu issue is template CSS. There's probably a CSS rule in your main template that overrides the rule from Kunena. If Joomla template has too specific rules, something like this can happen. Either you or someone else need to find out what's the conflict and find a fix for it. It cannot be done without seeing the forum.

More
12 years 6 months ago #405 by Matias
Most of the JS/CSS minifiers seem to cause very odd issues to most sites. Sometimes I have no idea why as they shouldn't really change any CSS rules.. Maybe browsers have bugs or.. I really don't know.

More
12 years 6 months ago #406 by dmalone91
I really do appreciate all the feedback you guys have given.

Is there any program you would recommend for speeding up my site, while also allowing me to use kunena to the fullest? Because, I LOVE the forum, I just can't seem to get everything to work together. It's hurting me because my site is so slow, and most people are just gonna move on after 5 seconds of waiting.

so any help would be AWESOME.

Thanks.

More
12 years 6 months ago #407 by xillibit
You should look for another better host, i know that sometimes the users has issue with javascript which slow the page load

More
12 years 6 months ago #408 by ticoparty
I am having the same issue, the WYSIWYG will not show will posting a new reply or topic. I am using a RocketTheme template.

More
12 years 6 months ago #409 by CAVEGRAFFITTI
BBCODE Editor not showing up

I fallowed all the instructions here www.kunena.org/forum/168-k-16-and-k-17-s...er-javascript-issues

Changes to default joomla template, and turned off all plugins and modules that use javascript.

and still cant get it to work.

Is it possibly something gone wrong when converting from old version to 1.7?

More
12 years 6 months ago #410 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you give me please a link to your site ?

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds