Kunena 5.2.4 and Blue eagle 1.6.4 released (04 Apr 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.4 [K 5.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.4

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
10 years 1 week ago #131 by Adi_VCF

Do you want to fix this problem yourself or do you want to pay someone else to fix the problem for you? All the information you need is contained in msg #1 in this topic.

I would like it to me to fix it, but I do not understand what exactly I need to do :(((( :dry: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #132 by sozzled

More
10 years 1 week ago #133 by samirkumardas
It seems Kunena's mootools is conflicting with jquery and attachment preview is not working. Please h
Attachments:

More
10 years 1 week ago #134 by sozzled
G'day, samirkumardas, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 in this topic.

More
10 years 1 week ago #135 by Jenson
Replied by Jenson on topic Can't edit any profile-data
Hello all,

at first i want to say thank you for releasing a forum component like kunena ! It fit's perfectly in our project we try to raise ...

I have a little problem with getting the kunena user-profile part up and running. If a user enters the "Profile" page in kunena, there are tabs displayed for
  • Moderation
  • Abonnements
  • Favouriten
  • Bannermanager

There is no information displayed under the tabs and you can't switch between those tabs.
There is also a "edit" button on the upper right corner of the form. If you klick that button, the page reloads, the tabs are displayed again. But the user cannot change anything and there is again no information displays under the single tabs.

Any hint for me what goes wrong ?

I'm using latest Kunena under latest Joomla 1.5 on a linux server.

Kind Regards

Jenson

More
10 years 1 week ago #136 by Jenson
I've seen that FireBug shows an JavaScript error, i don't know if this belongs to this problem:

this.setOptions is not a function
var KunenaTabs=new Class({Implements:[...etProperty("autocompleter","off");}});

in default-min.js (Line 1)

More
10 years 1 week ago #137 by Jenson
ok .. this is one of this moments whre you could jump out of the window !

I've searched this forum about an hour for a solution before i wrote this thread ...

10 Minutes after sending this question i found a solution ...

Just activate the Mootools-Upgrader plugin in Joomla Plugins and the world is your friend !

Thanks for all readers :-)

Have a nice weekend all

More
10 years 1 week ago #138 by xillibit
Hello,

You have a mootools conflict somewhere, can-you put here your kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 1 week ago #139 by Jenson
Here's the Report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : gk_musicity | author: Robert Gavick - GavickPro | version: 1.0.4 | creationdate: 12/02/2011

Kunena default template details : Argent(RC3 - stable) | author: Gonzaunit | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-08-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
10 years 1 week ago #140 by sozzled
G'day, Jenson, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read msg #1 in this topic.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds