Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 1 month ago #661 by Billhur
Replied by Billhur on topic Lost the Insert on forums?
all the sudden the insert for attachments dissapeared on our forums. Any idea on how to fix that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #662 by Billhur
I also lost the toobars above the forums as well with the polls and other tools any ideas?

More
12 years 1 month ago #663 by CheechDogg
Please post your forum's configuration report, we might know more or have an idea about what is going on.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 1 month ago #664 by woonydanny
You have a JavaScript conflict. You will need to go through and turn off and on plugins to find the culprit I'm guessing

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
12 years 1 month ago #665 by sozzled

Billhur wrote: I also lost the toobars above the forums as well with the polls and other tools any ideas?

Please see msg #1 in this topic.

More
12 years 1 month ago #666 by sidd897
Replied by sidd897 on topic Serious Problem
hi there,

i m newbie in joomla amd using kunena forum but i cant find the HTMl editor in post like one here above the smilies

can anyone help me getting that HTML editor plsssssss

Hope you understand my problem if yes then please send me the answers be replying here or on my email id thats [email protected]

plssssssssssssss help me :(

More
12 years 1 month ago #667 by sozzled
G'day, ssid897, and welcome to Kunena.

Please see msg #1 in this topic.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #668 by blogizm
Replied by blogizm on topic Some problems with forum
Hi, all. Hey. I'm having some problems on the forum:
Problem 1: Do not show the BBcode on the forum. Signature is, and no icons.
Problem 2: Can not modify and customize any information in the user profile on the forum. Appears: JFolder :: create: Could not create directory.
Буду очень признателен, если ответите на русском или украинском языке, пожалуйста.
I would really appreciate if you answer in Russian or Ukrainian language, please.

Attachments:

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #669 by Jiminimonka
Please read the posting guide at the head of this page and post your configuration report etc. as it explains. That might help the community to help with your problem.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #670 by blogizm
Version 1.7. I bought the template Videodrome (Joomla, JXTC)and it came with this template. Unfortunately I do not know English and I am very hard to focus on your forum. :(
Please help me if you have this opportunity. The fact that this site and the forum will be directed to charity, helping people with various diseases, as well as donations from donors and I need as quickly as possible to do everything. I am not a programmer, but really want to deal with this problem, so people who came to this forum get the most convenient and useful information. I hope very much for your help.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds