Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #651 by xtzetzias
Hi all here in Kunena! Thank you for the nice job you do.
I face the problem of the subject: i can see smiles, but not the icons above them.

I searched through the forum and was not able to find a solution. Most of the stuff refer to joomla 1.5.x

I use Joomla 2.5, Kunena 1.7.1 and my template is Allrounder. Problem occured in Firefox and Chromium.
The problem appeared when added in my template's header the following code:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href=" latex.codecogs.com/css/equation-embed.css " />
<!--[if lte IE 7]>
<link rel="stylesheet" href=" latex.codecogs.com/css/ie6.css " type="text/css"/>
<![endif]-->
<script type="text/javascript"
src=" latex.codecogs.com/js/eq_config.js " >
<script type="text/javascript"
src=" latex.codecogs.com/js/eq_editor-lite-11.js " >

It was needed for a latex editor to work. when i removed the code, everything was ok again.
How can i kepp both the code and the icons?

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by xtzetzias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #652 by sozzled
G'day, xtzetzias, and welcome to Kunena.

You sort of answered your own question. What you found was that the LaTex code editor uses Javascript that conflicts with Joomla. You need to talk with the author of the LaTex code editor, point them to this topic, and ask them what they're going to do about it?

More
12 years 1 month ago #653 by allen012087
can anyone tell me what could be the reason the attachment button is not responding when i click on it? is it because some jquery conflicts or some other? thank you

More
12 years 1 month ago #654 by sozzled

allen012087 wrote: can anyone tell me what could be the reason the attachment button is not responding when i click on it? is it because some jquery conflicts or some other? thank you

Very likely, yes. A conflict with another Javascript library could be the reason.

See msg #1 of this topic for more information.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #655 by lurd.sammie
Hello there,

I have Kunena 1.7 installed on Joomla 2.5. I wanted to upload avatar and update signature but once I got to the profile page I noticed there are no links to allow editing the profile.

This the same with all the test users created.

Pls see below a generated report.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_modulus | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.5 | creationdate: February 16, 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.7.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #656 by gimenezadrian
Please uncheck Title Spans from the template manager

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #657 by lurd.sammie
Thanks for the reply.

Could you please give the exact steps to take. I looked in the kunena template manager and could not find the 'Title Spans' you referred to.

Thanks

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #658 by xillibit
Hello,

In Joomla! template manager not in Kunena template manager

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #659 by lurd.sammie
I have checked that as well but can't find the said 'Title Spans' to uncheck.

I am not a developer, just have very basic knowledge of Joomla so please provide a step by step advice how to find this.

Thnx

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #660 by sozzled
lurd.sammie: please see msg #1 in this topic which contains the answer to your question.

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds