Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #631 by fk97440
UP ! Someone could help me please ? I posted the configuration !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #632 by walls
Replied by walls on topic How can i fix bbCode? pls
i don't see the Boardcode example : B I U, link, image link on my site. i have see emotions and that all for my boardcode.
i use Joomla 1.5.25 and down,setup kuneka 1.7.2
pls help me!
Thank guys

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #633 by sozzled
G'day, walls, and welcome to Kunena.

See msg #1 in this topic for the answer to your question.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #634 by balalar
Replied by balalar on topic do not edit the profile
In Googhle Chrome browser bookmarks are not displayed, do not edit the profile, but in other browsers (Opera, mozila, IE), everything works fine. May be it is chrome problem?
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by balalar.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #635 by sozzled
balalar: It's a Javascript library on your website that is stopping Mootools from working. The answer is in msg #1 of this topic.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #636 by balalar

sozzled wrote: balalar: It's a Javascript library on your website that is stopping Mootools from working. The answer is in msg #1 of this topic.

I think if it was a problem with motuls it would not work in all browsers or not?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #637 by balalar
I'm sorry I have this problem only on the laptop to another computer displays the normal

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #638 by sozzled

balalar wrote:

sozzled wrote: balalar: It's a Javascript library on your website that is stopping Mootools from working. The answer is in msg #1 of this topic.

I think if it was a problem with motuls it would not work in all browsers or not?

Please see msg #1 of this topic.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #639 by amir23
Dear people
Please help me!! my english language is not very goiod so I can't read the whole postes to find my answer.
I use Camber ( a Rocktheme template) and now I installed kunena v. 1.7 but az you may khnow, the users in my kunena forum can't edit their profiles or cannot put signiture or even upload their pictures!!!
What should I have to do?
I even disabled the Rokbox plugin but the problem still stable!!

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #640 by sozzled
G'day, amir23, and welcome to Kunena.

The problems you are having are not caused by Kunena. The choices you have made cause Kunena not to work for you. The answer to your problem is to read msg #1 of this topic.

If people have problems with Rockettheme templates then, because you paid for those things, you should ask Rockettheme if the information we have given does not help you.

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds