Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first

More
13 years 1 month ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by sozzled
We understand that many people may experience one or a number of the following problem symptoms:
  • You cannot see the BBcode toolbar to insert Kunena BBcode.
  • You cannot edit your Kunena user profile including setting your forum preferences, avatar image, etc.
  • You cannot use the Quick Reply feature and, in some cases, the Quote feature.
  • You cannot use the expand/collapse feature used on various sections of Kunena pages
  • You cannot use the Smiley selector to insert emoticons into Kunena messages.
  • You cannot use the Kunena user ban features.
  • You cannot see, in your user profile, the messages you posted.
  • You cannot use the image lightbox view feature.
  • You cannot to use the Message Enlarge/Shrink feature.
Most of these problems occur because websites do not meet the K 1.6 Technical Requirements . In most cases, people have installed Kunena after they've installed everything else or after upgrading from an older version of Kunena (and, therefore, other installed software already exists).

Many of these problems have been discussed at one time or another and were collected in the so-called " great Moootools/Javascrupt discussion ". However, that topic has become very long and difficult for people to find the answers they are looking for. We have taken steps to address this matter. We reviewed that topic and analysed the causes of the various problems that people were having.

For future reference, there are two Wiki articles that explain how to go solve these problems. The are:
  1. Common causes of Mootools (Javascript library) issues and Kunena ; and
  2. Javascript and Kunena
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donkey12, Wiz, Nemo10, laurel, demeteor, johnweathersby, chgeiselmann, mba90008, mixall11, djaja

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by mannumobile
BBCode formatting bar is missing.
Kunena : 1.6.3
Joomla : 1.5
Template : RT_Magz

Attachments:

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
Please read msg #1 in this topic. Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5 by Woodlawn
Replied by Woodlawn on topic Themza and Profile Issue
Hi

I notice some issues in the forum with respect to Themza templates and Kunena. I have an issue with updating the profile, all of the buttons are "unclickable."

Any thoughts as to how this can be fixed? The template uses mootools and moomenu.

Thanks!

Here is my configuration

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 50M

This message contains confidential information

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Woodlawn.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
Please read msg #1 in this topic. Thank you.

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by fraxxit
hi
i install Kunena 1.6.3 on joomla 1.5.22

in my site use gavick show image.

when i activate moootools, not go gavickimage

how resolve it?
thanks

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled
Please read msg #2 in this topic. Thank you.

More
13 years 1 month ago #9 by fraxxit
i read all but not find my problem:can e write my site web one moment?

More
13 years 1 month ago #10 by GoremanX

fraxxit wrote: i read all but not find my problem:can e write my site web one moment?

I think the upcoming Kunena 1.6.4 might solve the problem. If it doesn't, then you could try getting rid of Gavick Image and using something else

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds