Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Categories ordering problem

More
13 years 1 month ago #11 by HolidayAuctionChief
Where exactly do you join for this Tester. Don't see a link?
THanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #12 by Matias
www.kunena.org/people/groups/viewgroup/1...icial+Kunena+Testers

Requires approval to join into there, so it may take hours/days to get access into it.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #13 by HolidayAuctionChief
Does it take more than 3 weeks and 3 days??

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #14 by sozzled
HolidayAuctionChief: You need to apply to join the Official Kunena Testers group. The approval process may take a few hours or days (depending on how regularly I look to see whose applications are awaiting approval).

To apply to join the Official Kunena Testers group, go to www.kunena.org/people/groups/viewgroup/1...icial+Kunena+Testers and click the Join Group link,

More
12 years 9 months ago #15 by taq
Replied by taq on topic Re: Categories ordering problem
Hi, i'm answering to this thread because I'm actually encountering this problem, except that I have only 14 categories, dispatched into 4 sections.

May I precise that I have 1.6.4 and my forum is a migration from fireboard.

So, the problem only occurs when I save my ordering by clicking the icon above the column. It doesn't save my ordering at all, and all numbers go shuffle. For example there's a section with only one category, and this category has number 14 :huh:

I haven't done anything special nor hacking the core after migration.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds