Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] Edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)

More
12 years 9 months ago #81 by DarrylP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #82 by bjornhermansson
Just go to Joomla! meny and choose Kuena meny. There you can hide the tabs you don't want to use

More
12 years 9 months ago #83 by james2581
I basically divided my forum up into categories/sections. I am going to create a page and menu link for each category and then a menu link for each sub forum that is going to be in one of the subforums of that category. How do I get rid of the menu bar for kunena? For Example index, Recent Topics, My topics, etc. I am going to make a menu link for My Profile which will show all of that stuff. I don't want that appear on every page because it sets the forums to low on the screen and if they click on the index tab it will load the whole forum and I am trying to avoid that.

Does someone get what I am trying to do?

Check out My online community. Once you stop by you will be hooked. www.JameZtown.com

More
12 years 9 months ago #84 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Unpublish the profile tab using the Joomla Menu Manager (see item in "Kunena Menu" there).

More
12 years 7 months ago #85 by karinpronk
Replied by karinpronk on topic deleting menu item
How can I delete a menu item in the Kunena forum menu on top?
I would like to delete "Help"

karin

More
12 years 7 months ago #86 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

This is a frequently asked question (see the FAQs menu tab above for other frequently-asked questions). Unpublish the profile tab using the Joomla Menu Manager (see item in "Kunena Menu" there).

More
12 years 7 months ago #87 by karinpronk
Thanks a lot, that obviously was the trick.
This topic can be closed, that is, for me.

More
12 years 7 months ago #88 by mnatchet
Replied by mnatchet on topic Removing Top menu options
I need to disable the RULES and HELP at the top navigation menu of the forum. What do i need to do?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #89 by dovid
Replied by dovid on topic Some words in French
Hello!

How can I change (in French) the words "Recent Topics", "Rules", "Help" and "Search" of the homepage of the forum?

Thank you! :)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by dovid.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #90 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

This is a frequently asked question (see the FAQs menu tab above for other frequently-asked questions). Use the Joomla Menu Manager (see items in "Kunena Menu" there).
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds