Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged [Merged topic] Edit, hide, disable or translate menu items in Kunena (e.g. rules, help, search)

More
13 years 2 months ago #51 by pedrox
testex.meuboy.com/

Also I was not successful with the module "Latest FireBoard!

It seems that something is missing ...

Does not show the most recent comments and posts ...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #52 by sozzled
You have two menus called forum. We need to delete them both and then use the create menu function. I can fix this problem for you if you would like to send me an administrator account username/password. You can sent it to me by PM.

I will also remove the Kunena Latest module from your website and then you will not have those "other" issues.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 2 months ago #53 by sozzled
Important message to anyone who is using Joomla 1.6
At the time of writing, K 1.6.3 is not fully compatible with Joomla 1.6. If people are having problems with K 1.6.3 and they are using J! 1.6 then they need to be very careful. The "missing" menu issue with K 1.6 and J! 1.6 is a known issue but the information written in this topic is geared towards people who use Joomla 1.5.

Pedrox did not inform us that he was using Joomla 1.6. We have wasted several days because we did not know this vital piece of information! The solution to the issues raised by Pedrox are given in J! 1.6 + K 1.6.2 - How do I restore my Kunena menu?

I was lucky that I found the solution. Lucky, for me, because I have not (until this morning) ever used a Joomla 1.6 administration site. :pinch:

More
13 years 2 months ago #54 by pedrox

More
13 years 1 month ago #55 by jfredin
Hi, I am new to Kunena and Joomla, and so far am really enjoying your software...

My issue is the content that is on the Rules and Help tabs, it originally was using the basic article I had on the home page of my site.. How do I now edit the content on those pages?

More
13 years 1 month ago #56 by sozzled
G'day, jfredin, and welcome to Kunena.

You will often find the answers to many of these questions (like "create rules help") if you search for them. This topic will provide you with the answers that you are looking for.

More
13 years 1 month ago #57 by insightcreative
Replied by insightcreative on topic Rules and Help Tabs
Hi All

Well everything has gone smoothly so far but I do have a question that I almost feel daft asking. I've looked round and I can't find how to edit the content on the Rules and Help tabs.

Any pointers please?

Best

Andy

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #58 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Rules and Help Tabs
G'day, insightcreative, and welcome to Kunena. :)

Did you try searching for "Rules and Help Tabs"
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: insightcreative

More
13 years 1 month ago #59 by insightcreative
D'ya know what? I searched for all sorts but used 'pages' instead of tabs. It wasn't until I typed the OP that I used the term 'tabs'.

Just done exactly that and found the answer so thanks for that. It's been a long day and I've got to the point where I'm looking for the hardest answers and missing the easy stuff!

Cheers

Andy

More
13 years 1 month ago #60 by sozzled
Topics merged

No problem, insightcreative. Glad we were able to help.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds