Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question how to remove "** Powered by Kunena! - http://www.Kunena.com **" from mails only

More
12 years 10 months ago #11 by SpencerK
Hi - where can I find those language strings?
Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 10 months ago #12 by sozzled
G'day, SpencerK, and welcome to Kunena.

Yes, from K 1.6.4, it is not possible to modify the messages appearing on emails by a simple change to the language file instead of hacking PHP code! :)

See Where is the language file? in the Wiki for your answer.
More
12 years 10 months ago #13 by comenius
I don't see a language file setting to remove the Kunena footer from email messages.

Can you please tell me what line I should add/modify to \language\en-GB\en-GB.com_kunena.ini?

Thank you! :)
More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #14 by cingo
Remove Powered by Kunena Link in Footer

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove details
More
12 years 10 months ago #15 by sozzled
As we have written before, this topic (relating to how to change the "powered by Kunena" text that appears in emails) can be customised as from K 1.6.4 by editing a couple of values in the language files. This topic, therefore, has been resolved.

The broader question of how to remove the "Powered by" text at the bottom of the pages that appear on your website has been addressed in Question About Kunena Powered By Footer . In order to avoid further confusion about these two issues, this topic is locked from further discussion.
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds