Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Remove Kunena Login and Registration?

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled

haightdays wrote: Thanks for a speedy response but I don't want support, I want to remove the login function without spending half the day finding out what Mootools is and why 1.6 would load onto my site.

The information in this topic relates to K 1.6. I had hoped that I had explained that the technique used in K 1.6, to make a small changed to a configuration settings, would not work for you with K 1.5.11.

There is a way you can changed things in K 1.5.11 - and you may be able to find how to do that if you search the K 1.5 Template and Design category (perhaps) - but I would be irresponsible if I did not point out that the version you are using is no longer considered endorsed, reliable or supported by this community. In other words, if you find a way to achieve your goal, you're "on your own".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by haightdays
Hi.

I had a mooch around in the forum and found someone had simply removed the code controlling the links so that it still says you need to register and/or login but without the live links. Sorted.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds