Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Please help with User Profile privacy

More
13 years 6 months ago #21 by Matias
Every user can hide their profile and online status from other users by editing their profile (last tab).

No -- we do not have private messaging built into Kunena (yet). You need to use another system for that -- CB, UddeIM and JomSocial are integrated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #22 by sozzled

nature1 wrote: As per .htaccess file. I do have it. I have TXT one without a dot in front and the one with dot in front.

htaccess.txt is not the same as .htaccess even though the contents of the file htaccess.txt makes a good "template" for a .htaccess file for Joomla.

Please read Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the Wiki which tells you how to use the htaccess.txt file (by renaming it to .htaccess). This is actually good thing to do and it's recommended that you do this to improve site security: rename the htaccess.txt file and implement Joomla SEO.

More
13 years 6 months ago #23 by nature1
Thank you very much! I will try to do so!

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds