Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Language development process

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #21 by valandis

Matias wrote: COM_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SUPPORT="Joomla Content Plugin Support"
COM_KUNENA_PLUGINS_SUPPORT_DESC="Set to <em>Yes</em> if you want to enable all installed Joomla content plugins in your forum. This option allows you to add bad words filtering and much more. Just be careful not to allow users to run any unprivileged tasks."
COM_KUNENA_COM_A_MOD_SEE_DELETED="Allow to moderator to view and restore deleted messages"
COM_KUNENA_COM_A_MOD_SEE_DELETED_DESC="Set <em>Yes</em> if you want to allow the moderator to view and restore deleted messages in the frontend. By default only administrator can do this."

These are in SVN.

I think that we need to publish English language files for public..

But I would prefer having all our translators in Testers category, so they can download the latest builds.

Thanks Matias, I will translate those as soon as possible and post the translation to KED as well as here.

ValAddThis - Social Bookmarking Extension plugin and module .
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by valandis. Reason: Text refinement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #22 by valandis
After inserting and translating those last strings I've just finished with the full Greek translation for K1.6RC and you can download the installation package from here or from my website here .
*EDIT: Like Matias said, look for any official (updated too) translations at the KED!

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by valandis. Reason: Text refinement

More
13 years 7 months ago #23 by Matias
I would like to keep all translations out of the forum and just keep them in KED (like valandis did).

We need to have one common place where we can easily find them all. ;)

More
13 years 7 months ago #24 by valandis

Matias wrote: I would like to keep all translations out of the forum and just keep them in KED (like valandis did).

We need to have one common place where we can easily find them all. ;)

Indeed Matias, especially when a translation gets updated, it will be posted at the KED. Thus maintenance would be much easier that way.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25 by valandis
Can someone please post the English .ini files for the Kunena template (example etc.)?

More
13 years 7 months ago #26 by Cerberus
have you tried looking on the SVN and file are there :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #27 by valandis

Cerberus wrote: have you tried looking on the SVN and file are there :)

I have already looked at the SVN, but haven't found anything; are the files there? And if yes, where exactly?

More
13 years 7 months ago #28 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: valandis

More
13 years 7 months ago #29 by valandis

xillibit wrote: For example template the ini file is : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...mple.ini&view=markup and for blue eagle template : joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/scmsvn/...ault.ini&view=markup

Thank you so much mate! I'm going to update my translation package as soon as I can and post it back to KED, as usual.

More
13 years 7 months ago #30 by Linuus
So... is anyone working on the SWEDISH translation? It's still at 70% according to the first post here. RC2 is out and I really need the Swedish version.

Can someone send me the 70% finished swedish file so I can complete it?? I can't find it in the SVN at least...

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds