Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Support IE?

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #21 by Cerberus
NO that is IE7 and not IE8, as i stated above IE8 in its unmodified state works fine, but IE7 has some issues that the devs and even myself ( even though i dont use IE7 im still doing it for people like you MAW_Trok that are ) are working through.

I can even show you it working fine on IE8 on my own test site if you require me to ? both with the standard template and with my own Dark_Dog template.

www.bodftw.com/test/ <-- theres the link works fine on IE8 with none of the issue in your pictureand running a custom template based on standard one.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #22 by MAW_Trok
I have IE8 and I tried with a default template and also with my edited template (I changed only the colours)!!! And I have this errors! If you want try go on my forum and make a sreenshoot!
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by MAW_Trok.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23 by MAW_Trok
So Kunena 1.6 not work with IE8!!!!

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #24 by Cerberus

MAW_Trok wrote: I have IE8 and I tried with a default template and also with my edited template (I changed only the colours)!!! And I have this errors! If you want try go on my forum and make a sreenshoot!
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

ok will show you from your site:

IE8

FF 3.6.8

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25 by MAW_Trok
Lollll! consider that I fixed temporary some bug, listed starting from here www.kunena.com/forum/156-kunena-16-test-...it=10&start=10#53837 ... If you need to see how work on a default template tell me that I change temporary my template with the default one for see all errors!

But yor sreenshots are different that what i sually see.... I am sure I have IE8.....mmmmmmmmmmmm strange. Is my computer??

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #26 by MAW_Trok
chould you make also a scrennshot of a message.. just for see if you can see the icons of the button (quick reply, reply ecc...)? and also the "pagina:" is over than a square that contains the pages!

this is what I see with IE8
Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago #27 by Cerberus
has to be something your end cause everything fine on my test site both standard and custom templates.

i tested you fix's on your post and they dont work so they are not the reason..

More
13 years 7 months ago #28 by MAW_Trok
So with your IE8 you see my post good?.... Maybe I must unistall IE8 and resitall!

More
13 years 7 months ago #29 by Admata

MAW_Trok wrote: So with your IE8 you see my post good?.... Maybe I must unistall IE8 and resitall!

Do you run your Explorer 8 in compatibility View? If so, then it displays the website as viewed in Internet Explorer 7 (with all errors that Explorer 7 includes) Just check toolbar button Compatibility View ;)

More
13 years 7 months ago #30 by Cerberus

Admata wrote:

MAW_Trok wrote: So with your IE8 you see my post good?.... Maybe I must unistall IE8 and resitall!

Do you run your Explorer 8 in compatibility View? If so, then it displays the website as viewed in Internet Explorer 7 (with all errors that Explorer 7 includes) Just check toolbar button Compatibility View ;)

You have a very good point there Admata, that could be his problem right there, thank you so much for pointing that one out i had completely over looked that feature. :)

Time to create page: 0.700 seconds