Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 2 months ago #881 by Mindblade16
Yes, I have that problem too.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago #882 by Mindblade16
Ok. I changed my page theme and the forum works now. Thank you very much!
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #883 by sozzled
In my opinion - and this is only my opinion - the quickest solution is to use a different site template. It will take you less than 5 minutes to uninistall the template that you have and to install something else. On the other hand you can fix this problem by fixing the site template (in the hands of an expert, this would probably take 8 hours (@ $60.00 per hour = $480.00).

The choice is yours. The background about your issues is contained in K 1.6 Technical Requirements. Is there some other way that we can be of service to you? :)

EDIT: Thank you for your reply - I saw it after I posted. Yes, that's the best idea! ;)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mindblade16
More
13 years 2 months ago #884 by Mindblade16
More
13 years 2 months ago #885 by water
Ok i figured out. This its very estrange since this just started to happen to me. The Problem is cause by the "System - Wibiya Toolbar" Plugin. I started disabling all my plugins as this is a way to figure out if a plugin its causing an error. well when i disable the Wibiya Toolbar plugin My Kunena Forum started to work normal. Now I have can you help me out figuring out how to fix this I want to keep using Wibiya.. All can this be a glich on Kunena and can be resolve on a future version?

If anybody else has the same problem and its using Wibiya toolbar try to disable the wibiya plugin and see if that work for you.

I hope this help other user with the same problem
More
13 years 2 months ago #886 by sozzled
Yes, this is a known problem that has been discussed in the topic [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

I have merged your topic with the "big" one so that other people can find the information more quickly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: water
More
13 years 2 months ago #887 by snilloconator
I did not experience lag. In fact my forums have been faster since moving to Kunena.
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #888 by sozzled

FishBone wrote: I've just done a migrate from agora to kunena with kunena converter. Then made a upgrade to latest Kunena
Everything went well, besides now my forum lagging or freezes for a few sec every time u load forum or enter a post etc. Same on all browsers except IE. Irritating as hell.
Anyone else had this problem, and know know what to do?

How long is this lag? One second or two seconds? How does your site compare to this website? :unsure: Poor site performance could be due to many reasons. If you would like a second opinion on what you're experiencing, would you like to provide us with a test account on your website? You can do that by PM.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 2 months ago #889 by Baze
Have you enabled the minifying and compression in the template? If so, disable it and see if it works. If that's the problem you can exclude the file from compression by the template ;)
More
13 years 2 months ago #890 by steffee72
Replied by steffee72 on topic Profile Information
Hello,

I installed Kunena and everything is working great. The only issue I am having is that users can only edit part of the profile information (personal text, location and gender). Is there a way to edit all the info that is in that section including activating the social icons.

Thanks,
Stephanie
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds