Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 1 month ago #831 by sozzled
Thank you for your question. I can't see (even with a magnifying glass) what is the problem. The images are too small.

Is it possible that this is a symptom of one of the [many] issues discussed in [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: NNoXX
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 1 month ago #832 by dcasmr
Replied by dcasmr on topic Above Barcode menu is blank
Hello,

I am running Kunena 1.6.3, however the menu bar over the BoardCode which has the fonts ( B, U, etc..)
as well as the video icon for adding videos is blank. Am I missing something? I noticed the problem with 1.6.2 and thought that the upgrade will correct it.

Thanks
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #833 by sozzled
I assume that the "Barcode menu" you mention we are discussing the BBcode toolbar. This is not a Kunena problem. This is not a Joomla problem, either. This is a problem because you have a Joomla extension that is not compatible with Mootools 1.2.4 . That is what this topic is all about.

This problem is not going to disappear with future versions of Kunena. Please read the topic Mootools 1.2.4 that explains what the problem is about and read this discussion topic to see how you can fix the problem.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #834 by vishwa
Hello,
Im new to Kunena, i installed it a few weeks back, but the editor not showing up.. what might be the issue?

Thank you in advance
and changing theme does not help
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by vishwa. Reason: updated some info
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #835 by NNoXX
Thanks you for your response, I looked through that forum and did not see any issue similar to mine? Maybe I missed it the topic is 80 pages long so it is possible. I have added 2 zoomed versions of the screen shot. You will see when you select one of the "unapproved posts" "Post" "Thank You" "Favorite" "Ban Manager" buttons in IE explorer it shows properly but in mozilla and chrome you get nothing in the lower portion. Could this be a template problem?

Basically the buttons are not clickable and when you edit the profile in mozilla or chrome the bottom portion of that page does not show

Ok I looked a little deeper and it seems I do have the post problem where you do not have the font and embed links buttons above the emoticons but everything works when I use IE would that mean that it is the same mootools problem or is this different?

This problem was solved by setting enable mootools to no for my Joomla template Yoolevel 1.50
www.stringtheoryyoyos.com
B) Thanks Sozzled!!!!
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by NNoXX.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #836 by Kolesar
Hi All

I have a problem with mootools, too.

Joomla - upgraded from 1.5.18 to 1.5.22
Kunena - 1.6.3
Template - comuna3_plazza

I try enable/disable
System - Mootools Upgrade
but no effects.

When I open source of my web page (from web browser) header section does not contain mootools.js script. Script is not included.

On kunena forum does not work following:
- BBCod
- Change profile

My template in index.php contain
Code:
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script> <script>jqcc=jQuery.noConflict(true);</script> <jdoc:include type="head" /> <?php JHTML::_('behavior.mootools');?> <?php include('scripts/php/template_config.php'); include('scripts/php/user.php'); ?>

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 48M | Max file upload: 50M

Joomla default template details : comuna3_plazza | author: TemplatePlazza | version: 1.0. | creationdate: 02/02/2008

Kunena default template details : Euro-Orange | author: Mizunga | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-08-010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Kolesar.
More
13 years 1 month ago #837 by Kolesar
I installed
System - Mootools12

I try enable/disable in combination with System - Mootools Upgrade
but no changes :(

Anybody help me?

BR
Kolesar
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #838 by banquer
Hello.
I've running a site with kunena 1.6 and i've got an extranger behavior.
On boardcode new topic section, there is no button to justify, insert link or picture, neither videos, etc....
Also is impossible to insert a smeily.
Look at this picture

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : brander | author: globbers | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Decembre/10

Kunena default template details : InfinityHU | author: PedroHSI | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-21

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.6 configuration report
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #839 by sozzled
G'day, banquer, and welcome to Kunena.

Tow matters for your immediate consideration:

(1) Most importantly, please remove your dependence on Joomla 1.5 legacy mode (i.e. disable the System - Legacy plugin)

(2) The reason for the missing BBcode is because your website has a Javascript library conflict with Mootools 1.2.4 . This topic is all about the various issues involved in identifying what those conflicts are. Your website uses 18 Javascript libraries - 3 of these are used by Kunena - and the problem lies with an conflict between the Mootools 1.2.4 library and one of the other 15. Unfortunately I don't know which one of those 15 is causing your problem.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 1 month ago #840 by Kolesar
Time to create page: 0.641 seconds