Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #791 by sozzled
I accept that running Joomla 1.5.22 with the System - Legacy plugin enabled is not, by itself, the central issue in the Mootools Javascript conflict problem, but it is an issue nonetheless. It is also probable that, when you disable the plugin, you will not be able to operate your website and, when you eliminate the reason for running "legacy mode" you will probably find that it was the "legacy" software that was responsible for the Javascript conflict. It's just a worthwhile suggestion, in my book, that will save you time in the long run. So why postpone things? Why not do something about the problem now?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #792 by Chelsea FC
But i need the Joomleague Component, its very important for the Site. Joomleague just work in legacy mode. 20 Minutes ago, i disabled legacy mode and joomleague component. still the same problem. :(
And the smilies also dont work. i can not click on the smilies. The Attachments also dont work. please do you Can watch in the Sitecode, html, css etc.. with Firebug.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Chelsea FC.
More
13 years 2 months ago #793 by sozzled

Chelsea FC wrote: And the smilies also dont work. i can not click on the smilies. The Attachments also dont work. please do you Can watch in the Sitecode, html, css etc.. with Firebug.

Yes, we are aware that for you smilies don't work and that you can't upload attachments (and there are probably another 5 or 6 problems, too. The list of likely problems is given in Mootools 1.2.4 . Please read the article Mootools 1.2.4 .

I will accept, for the time being, that your Joomla 1.0 software is not responsible for your problem (but please remember that I have strong reservations about accepting this statement). The problem may not be any one piece of software. The problem may be caused by more than one piece of software. Disabling the legacy software may not seem to fix the problem because there is something else, as well, that is causing the problem. But this does not eliminate the legacy software just because you don't see any improvement. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

I cannot see what Javascript libraries you are using on your website because you have a plugin running that is stopping us seeing what you are doing. I cannot even see if your site loads the 3 Javascript libraries needed by Kunena. Do you understand what I mean? You are running some kind of Javascript compression software (or CSS file compression software). Do you know what that software is? Can you disable it so that we can see the source code behind your website?

Thank you.
More
13 years 2 months ago #794 by torm
Hello guys,

I am little bit in trouble, cause I using on my frontpage a Component and module from Gavick.com, and there is problem in IE8( AGaaain) Where it dont work propertly, and its because there is Mootools upgrade plugin enebled.

So is there any chance fix it Mootools for Kunena in different way?

Thanks lot for reply.

Joomla 1.5.22
Yootheme Explorer
More
13 years 2 months ago #795 by jamieroz
Replied by jamieroz on topic Unable to Upload Files
I just recently installed Kunena on my Web site. I'm using version 1.6 of Joomla, and I also have Community Builder installed.

In the Kunena section, when I attempt to upload a file with a post, it does absolutely nothing.
I click "add file" and I'm able to browse to a file and select it, but when I do so it does not appear in the attachments box.

Below is the code for my forum:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
More
13 years 2 months ago #796 by jamieroz
Replied by jamieroz on topic Re: Unable to Upload Files
by the way, firebug gives me this error:

$("kBulkChooseActions").addEvent is not a function
jamierozek.net/components/com_kunena/tem...efault/js/default.js
Line 758
More
13 years 2 months ago #797 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Unable to Upload Files

jamieroz wrote: I'm using version 1.6 of Joomla

According to your K 1.6 configuration report you are using Joomla 1.5.22.

From the description of your problem, it looks like your Joomla template has loaded some Javascript that is stopping the Kunena upload process from working. Do you have the same problems if you use the standard Joomla rhuk_milkyway template?

As the designer of your site template you should be aware of Mootools 1.2.4 and Kunena. I suggest you read this article.
More
13 years 2 months ago #798 by thiru_ch
Replied by thiru_ch on topic bbcode problem is cleared
hi sozzled i solved the BBcode problem in my site.
thank you for your support
More
13 years 2 months ago #799 by jamieroz
Replied by jamieroz on topic Re: Unable to Upload Files
Thank you for your quick response!

You were absolutely correct---there was an issue with javascript.

I had "lightbox" enabled in order to have a clean-looking login. I disabled it, and the uploads are working.

Unfortunately for now, I'm going to have to sacrifice form for functionality. I'll have to play with this more when I have time, but at least the upload works now.

Thank you!

Weird---I thought I had 1.6. I'll have to figure out what happened there....
More
13 years 2 months ago #800 by vlado85
I have problem with the look of my kunena forum. I migrate from 1.5.12 to 1.6.2, and I use Blue Eagle (default) template.

look:

www.rsplaneta.com/forum/18-Blablaonica-n...malni-razgovori.html

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds