Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #581 by mmmrafik
hahahaha i SOLVED it again my second question :P .
1-the poll icon didnt come in the bbcode it comes only if you make a new topic in one categorie , i mean new topic alone in one categorie. then you will see the poll icon and you can create your poll lol
2-when you add a new topic click on the new topic just below the topic not the up button , it showed in the file attached

ohh i have solved much lol
hope all will give a smile this night for their problems
we see next time in next problem lol
if you want take a look in my website is here
wwww.hagda.com and go to the forum
thx to kunena teams again lol
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by mmmrafik.
The topic has been locked.
  • newkitty
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #582 by newkitty
OK,I have solved my problem! When I changed the ACCESS LEVEL of "System - K2" plugin to "Special",everything works well in kunena. Thanks again ,sozzled!
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #583 by mmmrafik
i get other problem in my seyret video manager , before installing mootools those ( latest , most viwed , highest rated , categories ) were listing in same line like in the picture.

but now when i have installed mootools upgraded 1.2.4 , this listing become like this

I know its about mootools because when i disable mootools upgrade the listing come normal but the kunena barcode goes , and if i enable mootools barkunena come and listing of videos in seyret goes !!
its look like something wrong with mootools !!
dont tell me the listing is in seyret itself because there is not i have tryed all but its not there , its about disabling or enabling mootools .
please any idead with this mootools or to change it or some solutions pls need help
hope its not big problem
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by mmmrafik.
More
13 years 3 months ago #584 by mmmrafik
hahahaha
sorry again i have solved it again lol , when installing mootools , i found one file of mootools also in seyret folder , so i understood that mootools installed also in my seyret video manager folder , i think its installed everywhere hahaha i dont know .
i have just deleted this file mootools.js from seyret component folder , and now the listing of categories comes and kunena barcode work good together lol.
see you in next problem guys lol.
im not so good i just try this and this and this tilli find the solution lol
More
13 years 3 months ago #585 by sozzled
Happy Christmas to you, too, newkitty, and I'm glad that you solved your problem.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #586 by cedricsmith
I am using the dominion template by rockettheme which is a good and premium and not too old a template. I cannot understand this but its real frustrating. When a user tries to make an account, no one can edit their profiles after. No fields are there and it shows nothing. Now here is a very interesting thing I notices. When I disable the "MOOTOOLS UPGRADE" plugin it at least shows the "edit button" but still unable to edit any information. The fields still don't show. With it enabled, it shows absolutely no edit button even. Can someone please advise on what to do here?

You can check it out and see what I mean WWW.SELFISHCAT.X10.MX
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by cedricsmith.
More
13 years 3 months ago #587 by baazza

baazza wrote: Go to template Settings
&
Disable this feature, Build Titles Spans

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger
The following user(s) said Thank You: cedricsmith
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #588 by cedricsmith
Hey thanks dude! That looks better now.:lol:

thanks and merry christmas
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by cedricsmith.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #589 by sneaky
I have the same problem. Mootools is activated, but there is no BBcode bar.

I will look for some other software.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Offensive language removed
More
13 years 3 months ago #590 by applehc
Replied by applehc on topic Slow Kunena 1.6.2
Hello.

I migrated to Kunena 1.5 to Kunena 1.6.2, and it's going very slow...
in version 1.5 I drove fast, and in 1.6 versión I take to charge between 0.30/0.40 seconds
this normal?

the address of my page is:
urbexpain.com/

thank you very much
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds