Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 3 months ago #521 by Sgommo

sozzled wrote:

Sgommo wrote: ...now works fine... almost any suggestion to solve it?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question. What is "it" that you want to solve?

How does the picture you've shown relate to this topic?

Hi sozzled and sorry me for my bad english..:dry:
Simply, the kunena tabbed menu not work so i dont know why... :dry:
It is not due to conflict Mootools-My template or another plugin/modulo or dunno...

kind regards,
Giovanni
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #522 by sozzled
Your image does not show the area on the page where the tabbed menu would normally be positioned. Thank you for explaining in words what your problem is. :)

The Kunena tabbed menu is not a Mootools or a Javascript issue. The tabbed menu is something entirely different.

This problem is off-topic in this discussion. A search of this website will help ; you probably need to use the Create Menu feature. Please do not use this topic to discuss your menu problems. The Kunena menu does not use Mootools.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sgommo
More
13 years 3 months ago #523 by Sgommo
More
13 years 3 months ago #524 by Jed11
When I tried to install Kunena 1.6 I got two error messages - I needed to update my version of Joomla and I needed to enable "System - Mootools Upgrade." I did both and successfully installed Kenena 1.6 - however - in Joomla Article [New] - Image - Insert ceased to work.

The problem is identified on the Joomla board here:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=474&t=384385&start=30

I have disabled "System - Mootools Upgrade" and I've got my image / insert function back and all appears to be working with my new Kunena board.

Note: This problem was with IE. Image / Insert contiued to work in Google Chrome with "System - Mootools Upgrade" enabled.
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #525 by ErikBuis
Hello All,

I've read this topic and I'm guessing my problem fits in this category as well. I'm running the Rockettheme Mixxmag template (version 1.5.3) and Joomla version and Joomla version 1.5.2, Kunena version 1.6.

After installing the Kunena forum everything seemed to be working fine. Menu is there and working, smilies are working, but people can’t edit their profile. The tabs there just don’t work and you can’t fill out anything.

After reading this topic I tried to enable the “Mootools Upgrade” module but it does’nt make a difference. The only thing it does is make my Rokfeature module not working properly anymore.

Anybody got an idea what I can do to solve this?

Thanks in advance,

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : rt_mixxmag_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.3 | creationdate: 12/31/08

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by ErikBuis.
More
13 years 3 months ago #526 by iVeedu
Hello

K1.6.1
Jommla 1.5.22

Toolbar in editor is missing..see image attached. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Attachments:
More
13 years 3 months ago #527 by hariorama
i had the same problem, showed only up with second pageload, also profil settings.

after deactivating a plugin (wibiya) it is working.

Forum
More
13 years 3 months ago #528 by sozzled
ErikBuis: your problems are not uncommon for users of RocketTheme templates. You will actually get better support for your problems by enquiring at the RocketTheme support forum . ;)
More
13 years 3 months ago #529 by iVeedu
hmm..good to know I am not alone. thanks :)

I don't think I am using wibiya.. anyone..any other ideas..please..
More
13 years 3 months ago #530 by sozzled
If you had searched for "toolbar is missing in the editor" you would have discovered that this issue is well known and well understood. This is a symptom of the Mootools Javascript conflict discussed in [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion .
Time to create page: 0.568 seconds