Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 8 months ago #51 by sozzled
Good point, WinuxFF. I intend to write a Wiki article over the next week that explains what's the big deal with MooTools. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #52 by Luís Gonçalves
I've tested in a new test site and i'me having the same problem whith the new version o Kunena. This time i've tested in one of the standart themes of joomla, and still no BBCode
More
13 years 8 months ago #53 by soumkhane
i really like k1.6 i dont wanna use agora i like k1.6 so i hop you fix that problem and by the way i tried a lot of tamplate and still not work but tamplate of Shape5 its work fine but i cant changer what i have been working on my website so i have vox tamplate of yootheme . thank you for everything and thank for k 1.6 is free thank guys hop you fix it next time
More
13 years 8 months ago #54 by Luís Gonçalves
I' will keep the 1.5, until i'm sure the 1.6 works in is plain funcionality. I know 1.6 is still a Release candidate.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #55 by almamun
BBCode is absent. Please have a look at the attachment.

clicking on smileys wont work

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field moderators jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field class_sfx jos_kunena_groups have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field title jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field ip jos_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field rank_title jos_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field rank_image jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field code jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field location jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field greylocation jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field view jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field avatar jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field location jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field ICQ jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field AIM jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field YIM jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field MSN jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field SKYPE jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field GTALK jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field websitename jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field websiteurl jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field time jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field what jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field func jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field do jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field task jos_kunena_whoisonline have wrong collation of type utf8_bin on field userip

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Amviro Web Design & SEO

Dinajpur - My District Portal
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by almamun.
More
13 years 8 months ago #56 by deshivoicechat
do you already have install system mootools12 plugin?
More
13 years 8 months ago #57 by almamun
I've it disabled

Amviro Web Design & SEO

More
13 years 8 months ago #58 by sozzled
If you've disabled it, that's your choice. Kunena 1.6 won't work. Simple, really. ;)
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #59 by deshivoicechat

almamun wrote: I've it disabled

can you enable it, then take a look at your site, then let me know again.

and sozzled is 100% ri8
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by deshivoicechat.
More
13 years 8 months ago #60 by almamun
Oops. I should have remembered it.
Thank you gentlemen.

Amviro Web Design & SEO

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds