Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 3 months ago #471 by sozzled
If you have J! 1.5.22 then you already have Mootools 1.2.4 installed. Your configuration report shows that you have Mootools 1.2.4 installed and enabled.

Your problem lies with your Rockettheme template (or with one of its addons). Please look at the results of the search that I pointed you towards in my last post. Thank you. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #472 by FreeThinker

bristolgizmo wrote: How do i find if i have mootools installed?

As you can see above on your kunena report:

| System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled |

So yes it's enabled :)

*you can find the Mootools in your plugin section in site Admin. :)
More
13 years 3 months ago #473 by bristolgizmo
it says the upgrade is active but not main plugin :(
More
13 years 3 months ago #474 by sozzled

bristolgizmo wrote: it says the upgrade is active but not main plugin :(

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by the "main plugin". What is this main plugin ... and does it really matter? The missing BBcode toolbar is a consequence of a conflict with the Mootools 1.2.4 Javascript library (also known as the System - Mootools Upgrade plugin). If you had read the article Mootools 1.2.4 you would have found that information.

Have you looked into any of the information about Rockettheme template issues that I have referred you to? Yes or no, please. Thank you
More
13 years 3 months ago #475 by bristolgizmo
Nice one, I'm going to read the whole thread , cheers
sorry if i have offended :(
More
13 years 3 months ago #476 by darkrose
Replied by darkrose on topic Users Can Not Edit Profile
Ok, I have tried to research this on the forums, but to no avail..

I have the latest version of Kunena 1.6.1 installed, When a user tries to go to edit their profile, none of the fields show and in turn none are editable.

I am using a RocketThem Joomla Template with Gantry framework.

I have tried switching the template to the default milkyway or whatever, but nothing works..

Suggestions?
More
13 years 3 months ago #477 by darkrose
Sorry I forgot to include this

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Joomla default template details : rt_zephyr_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: August 1, 2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 1.8.5) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #478 by wbehiry
Replied by wbehiry on topic Users Can Not Edit Profile
i have something like that with the 1.6, but users were able to see the fields but it never save the data, and that's only with Google Chrome, but it work fine with the other explorers,
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by wbehiry. Reason: i still have it :)
More
13 years 3 months ago #479 by darkrose

wbehiry wrote: i have something like that with the 1.6, but users were able to see the fields but it never save the data, and that's only with Google Chrome, but it work fine with the other explorers,

I've tried viewing it in IE, Firefox & Chrome :(
More
13 years 3 months ago #480 by darkrose
I've noticed that my htaccess is missing? Could this be the cause? If so how to I change the status to exists?
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds