Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #441 by sozzled
joey2509: You have a lot of very old, very outdated software installed on your website. Even though you have disabled a lot of that software, you should also uninstall it, too.

For example, I see that you have uddeIM 1.7 (this won't work with K 1.6.x) and the old Kunena Discuss plugin (designed for K 1.5) that also won't work with K 1.6.x, but these aren't the things that are holding you back from using K 1.5 natively (i.e. disabling the legacy plugin).

I'll have to work on those issues in my spare time. See my PM to you.

You need to uninstall mod_randomart - it's logging a legacy query when I run your site in debug mode.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #442 by joey2509
I uninstalled the Random Article module and still cant take site out of legacy mode. Also I tried to respond to you PM and for some reason it wont take my response. Anyway, any other ideas on what it could be.
More
13 years 5 months ago #443 by fairwea1
Replied by fairwea1 on topic Re: Editing Profile
As long as I used the rockettheme template I could not edit profile as registered user even with blue eagle as default.

I changed joomla templates and every is working perfectly!

Yes, Coral is a user template I downloaded from the template downloads.

Thanks,
Eric
More
13 years 5 months ago #444 by joey2509
I got the site out of legacy mode finally cost me a pretty penny but now its in 1.5 and the tool bar is still not showing. Anybody have any other ideas?
More
13 years 5 months ago #445 by sozzled
Thanks, joey2509, I'd like to know what the software you were running that was preventing you turning off "legacy mode" and why we didn't pick it up from the lists of 1.5 compatible software. Was it the mod_randomart module as I have suspected?

The next thing we'll do is get to the bottom of whatever other software you are running that's conflicting with Mootools 1.2.4. As I mentioned earlier, you have a lot of very old, very outdated software installed on your website. There are several likely candidates as to the cause of the Javascript conflict. I will have a look at your website again very soon.

Please see my PM reply to you.
More
13 years 5 months ago #446 by joey2509
I had uninstalled that 3 times so I knew it was not that. It was the CB profile plugin. I hope we can put this behind us soon. It has cost me some coin and like 40 hours of work.
More
13 years 5 months ago #447 by joey2509
I dont see any PM from you. I think I am having some issues with the PM system.
More
13 years 5 months ago #448 by sozzled
*** off-topic ***

Yes, we're having difficulties with the PM system and we regret the inconvenience. I tried to send you a PM but, obviously, I was unsuccessful. I'll make a new copy of your website and try to identify which of the many Joomla extensions on your website is responsible for the Mootools conflict ... just as soon as I'm finished handling the questions posted in the forum.

*** end off-topic ***

Elsewhere you mentioned that your BBcode toolbar was working and then it "stopped". Do you remember which Joomla extensions you added after you installed K 1.6?
More
13 years 5 months ago #449 by joey2509
All I did was change templates....thanks
More
13 years 4 months ago #450 by coccos
Hi
I have just installed Kunema Forum and I am not able to change my profile details. When I try to change it it does not allow me to press any button from the menu and it does not even show the tab with details as your forum does.

Could anybody help me, please?

Thanks a lot!
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds