Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 5 months ago #311 by quorox
Replied by quorox on topic Re: Can't upload files
I'm having exactly the same issue. Upload of attachments does not work: no file-selector pops up. However, when using the default joomla-template, all is ok. The attachment-feature here at Kunena.com works for me as well.
A fix/workaround would be greatly appreciated :-)

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 5 months ago #312 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Can't upload files
When it's not working what joomla template do you using ? and do you see the bbcode toolbar ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 5 months ago #313 by quorox
Replied by quorox on topic Re: Can't upload files
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm using the Avalon Pro template from Joomlashack and yes, I see the bbcode toolbar.
More
13 years 5 months ago #314 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Can't upload files
A common source of problems associated with users not being able to upload files to a site is the folder protections you have set. See Securing Kunena for help with this issue.

Another cause of these problems is that you have disabled users' ability to upload files/attachments; it's also possible that a user is trying to upload a file that is larger than what you have allowed for your site (although, in this case, administrators are not limited by settings in Kunena).

Another reason why users cannot upload files to their site is because the folder in which they've installed Joomla is not owned by Apache. See Update error from 1.5.12 to 1.6 for more details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gazimaluke, quorox
More
13 years 5 months ago #315 by kat06

pzavomedia wrote: Running Rockettheme Crystalline 1.5.7, Mootools 1.2.4, Kunena 1.6
Using Chrome v. 7.0.517.41

BBCodes do not work and cannot change profile on front or back.

To get BBCodes to work:

"Button - Rokcandy" is ON
"System - Rokcandy" is OFF
"System - Mootools Upgrade" is ON (version 1.2.4)

HOWEVER, this configuration will disable "Read More" buttons.

ALSO, this configuration DOES NOT allow profile change by user.

hi there,

about the edit button: www.kunena.com/forum/159-k-16-common-que...it=10&start=10#55162

about the bbcodes not working: www.kunena.com/forum/139-k-15-support-ar...andy-templates#33667
(this seems to relate to kunena 1.5, if it is any different in 1.6 maybe someone else can point to a solution)

greetings,

kat :)
rockettheme
The following user(s) said Thank You: pzavomedia
More
13 years 5 months ago #316 by RedtopX
Im having prob after i upgrade from 1.5 to the latest version.

BBCode is missing, can't click smileys, and some of my topics where moved somewhere but i can't find it where..

anyhelp from this issue?

thank you in advance
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #317 by sozzled

RedtopX wrote: BBCode is missing, can't click smileys

These matters are discussed at length in this topic where I have moved your message.

RedtopX wrote: ... and some of my topics where moved somewhere but i can't find it where.

That sounds like a different question. Can you be more specific please? I don't know where some of your topics (which ones?) were moved, either.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedtopX
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #318 by RedtopX
1) Ok about BBcode & Smiley not showing:

I encountered this issue using 1.6RC3
I tried pulling back to 1.5 version it seems BBcodes and Smileys are working perfectly,
Then I upgrade again to the latest version and from the latest the BBcodes and Smileys are still not showing and smileys are not clickable.

In the BBcode back-end configuration all options are enabled and ok.

2) About topics moved:

there is this RED NOTIFICATION in front end it says some of my recent topics where moved, when I tried searching I can't see my recent topics anymore I only see 4 topics in RECENT and some my members post aren't there anymore. some of the old topics remain but only few anymore.
I dont think if the new database from installing 1.6 latest ver. deleted some of recent topics

any solutions in 1 & 2?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by RedtopX.
More
13 years 5 months ago #319 by sozzled
(1) You have a Javascript conflict issue that has been mentioned many a couple of dozen times in this topic. See Mootools 1.2.4 for more information

(2) Can you please create a separate topic for this issue. Please include your K 1.6 configuration report when you create the new topic. Do you have a picture that shows this red-coloured message? It might help, too. What did you convert from?
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #320 by RedtopX
I tried to disable MOOTOOLS Upgrade it is still the same, do I need to upgrade the mootools?

About the RED NOTIFICATION.. it just showed when my first time upgrade.
I tried to install the latest version again then the red notification doesn't show anymore

here's my Kunena 1.6 latest config

www.kunena.com/forum/159-k-16-common-que...tion-new-topic#67153
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Restore original subject
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds