Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 8 months ago #21 by John
I reuploaded the profile.php to the site but no effect? frustrating...
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 8 months ago #22 by John
Thanks for finding whats wrong, not CSS but Fusion.js (part of rockttheme template). Now I can put rockettheme on the right track.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23 by John
Ok, been working this problem again: disabling System - Mootools Upgrade seems to work.

Do I need this plugin at all?

edit: damn...now I the link is working but I can't edit my profile...
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by John.
More
13 years 8 months ago #24 by Cerberus
yes mootools plugin is most important plugin it is required by both joomla and kunena
More
13 years 8 months ago #25 by Luís Gonçalves

sozzled wrote: G'day, Luis, and welcome to Kunena. Thank you for your report about this issue.

Would you please provide us with the configuration settings report, from any one of your test sites where you state:

I'm having the same problem ...

joomla version:1.5.20

Kunena Build Number: 1.6 Beta 1

Templates used: ( kunena and joomla ) joomla: Rockettheme Dominion Kunena Default

Browser Used: Firefox Mac 3.5.10 Opera Mac 10.60

Any custom modules, plugins or components: No

www.portugal-gaming.com/v2/index.php?opt...atid=2&id=1&Itemid=0
More
13 years 8 months ago #26 by sozzled
Thank you. Although what you have posted is not what we call the "configuration report" (K 1.6 has a configuration report generator build into the Kunena control panel), your message does show that you are using RocketTheme templates. For testing purposes, please disable the RocketTheme template and any installed RT plugins.

If this "cures" the problems with your BBcode and smileys, please let us know and please let the folks at RocketTheme know, too.
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #27 by Luís Gonçalves
My mistake, by the way the template is from Gavick

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled | htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-BETA1 | Build: 3068 | Version name: | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: minor correction to BBcode
More
13 years 8 months ago #28 by sozzled
OK, then can you please use a different site template (one that's not from Gavick) and disable any Gavick plugins, and if that cures the problem then report the issues to us and Gavick .
More
13 years 8 months ago #29 by Luís Gonçalves
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #30 by sozzled

Luís Gonçalves wrote: i' will try

Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds