Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 6 months ago #191 by mik0392
Heyas again.

I managed to fix my problem of the BBCode menu not showing. I was using Chrome and inspected the source code, and found my JCE Utilities 2.2.0 javascript was having errors, and so i disabled it and the menu is now working.

Good luck to everyone else in solving theirs :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #192 by Gazimaluke
Replied by Gazimaluke on topic Can't upload files
I can't add files to posts. When I press the Add File button nothing happens. File upload is activated in the back end. Using 1.6 RC3.
More
13 years 6 months ago #193 by fxstein
Replied by fxstein on topic Re: Can't upload files
Looks like a javascript issue.

Please post your configuration report and check with Firebug if you see any javascript errors.

Thx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 6 months ago #194 by Gazimaluke
Replied by Gazimaluke on topic Re: Can't upload files
What configuration report? Firebug can't find any errors.
More
13 years 6 months ago #195 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Can't upload files
What browser do you using ? Do you have tried with others browser ?

The configuration report is here : www.kunena.com/forum/168-k-16-support/56...-when-asking-support

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
13 years 6 months ago #196 by Gazimaluke
Replied by Gazimaluke on topic Re: Can't upload files
I use Firefox. It doesn't work in IE either. The funcion works here on Kunena.com. The attachment function in Kunena 1.5 worked perfectly on my site.
More
13 years 6 months ago #197 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Can't upload files
I'm sure we will be able to help a lot faster if you include a copy of your K 1.6 configuration report, as we have requested on several occasions before now. Thank you B)
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #198 by WinuxFF
Story about roknavmenu is completely false mr.F0l2saken
I can show you the live example where im running this menu system and new kunena BBCode toolbar works as a charm.

Basically what @sozzled said its mine opinion to, but let me add something.
You need to learn the stuff you working with.
I can guarantee you if MT 1.2.4 problem bothers you now, it will be a great obstacle in the future development of your site.
Same like you, i was trilled with the new features of K1.6 and rushed to install it on the production site, just to be slapped in the face with lots of incompatibility.
It is important to know, i dont know JavaScript, i can barely write basic PHP codes, but reading the documentation, and using common sense helped me to made a clash-free environment for K16 upgrade in next try. All you need to do is to show more interest in the Joomla, in fact, the stuff you working with.

BTW, as im aware, all big extension/template providers are moving to the MT 1.2.4
Its only a matter of time when you will have to decide, will you ditch the product of some garage developer, or fail to follow Joomla standards.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by WinuxFF.
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #199 by F0l2saken
False right? that's why someone that works for them admits there's a bug in it right?

www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=20...art=0&rb_v=viewtopic

The new rocketnav menu 1.15 is CONFIRMED by the PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT, that is has some sort of problem with moo tools 1.24, it's a bug I'm sure they'll fix it

The problem is exactly what the guy in the first post says:

As the heading suggests, I've upgraded and enabled Mootools, though RokNavMenu does not display the sub category when you first mouse over the top item in the list.

You can replicate this by navigating too digital-diy.com/ then mouse over "PIC Programming", and then mouse over "Swordfish". The sub menu does not load.

Mouse down to "Proton" and all works fine, go back up to "Swordfish" and it begins to work again..?

Any ideas how to fix this?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by F0l2saken.
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #200 by F0l2saken

WinuxFF wrote: will you ditch the product of some garage developer, or fail to follow Joomla standards.

I hope you're not calling rocket a garage developer.
Their templates are all 1.24 compatible however there are bugs in moo tools 1.24 just like the navmenu thing the guy mentioned.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by F0l2saken.
Time to create page: 1.275 seconds