Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 7 months ago #111 by blaaaaze

WinuxFF wrote: Why dont you try to install Kunena 1.6 on new, fresh installation of Joomla 1.5.20 and see if miracle is going to happen?

Please, dont say something isnt working when it does - and it works perfectly.
Your page where BB code should appear loads module/plugin that utilizes old Mootools library.
It cant work that way. Period.

Is their a list of plugins moduls etc that cause Kunena not to work...Reason being I have disabled and uninstalled many plugins and the bbcode still does not appear. IT would be beneficial to have a list of the possible causes of this. So people who have this issue would not have to be posting the same question over and over.

Just pointing out Works Perfectly and it cant work like that are somewhat contradicting
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #112 by sozzled
blaaaaze: I looked at all the messages you have posted at this forum and I can't see where you have posted a copy of your configuration report that might actually help us to see what's going on at your website. Could you please do that?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 7 months ago #113 by blaaaaze

WinuxFF wrote: Why dont you try to install Kunena 1.6 on new, fresh installation of Joomla 1.5.20 and see if miracle is going to happen?

Please, dont say something isnt working when it does - and it works perfectly.
Your page where BB code should appear loads module/plugin that utilizes old Mootools library.
It cant work that way. Period.

I just did this and it worked....my task now is to delete all joomla plugins and see which one is causing the problem.
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #114 by blaaaaze

sozzled wrote: blaaaaze: I looked at all the messages you have posted at this forum and I can't see where you have posted a copy of your configuration report that might actually help us to see what's going on at your website. Could you please do that?

Sorry about that Mr. Sozzled
Here is the configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 36000000000 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC1 | Build: 3173 | Version name: Kujadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by blaaaaze.
More
13 years 7 months ago #115 by sozzled
Thanks for that. I think you'll find the when you upgrade to K 1.6 RC2 the new configuration report will probably give us some even better clues to what's going on. Let's do that now. K 1.6 RC2 is the way to go.
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #116 by blaaaaze

sozzled wrote: Thanks for that. I think you'll find the when you upgrade to K 1.6 RC2 the new configuration report will probably give us some even better clues to what's going on. Let's do that now. K 1.6 RC2 is the way to go.

the problem was I kept downgranding back to the 1.5 because the bbcode wouldnt work I just installed that one by mistake...rererereinstalling the rc2 now

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 36000000000 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0-RC2 | Build: 3373 | Version name: Jadili | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Enabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #117 by blaaaaze
More
13 years 7 months ago #118 by daviddmf
Hello I hope this is the right place to post this query.
I have an issue whith the latest RC2 with joomla 1.5.20

The issue is that my BBcode text editor bar is empty and my smileys are not working.

The other issue is that as kunena 1.6 needs system- mootools upgrade plugin enabled it clashes with another component JEFAQ pro and the outcome is that if the above plugin is enabled, site visitors cannot access the JEFAQPRO FAQ entries.

Apart from these issues I am super impressed with the new Kunena and thank you devs for all your hours of Tears sweat and toil. I hope some kind soul will help me find a fix for these two issues

Most gratefully

David:)
More
13 years 7 months ago #119 by blaaaaze

daviddmf wrote: Hello I hope this is the right place to post this query.
I have an issue whith the latest RC2 with joomla 1.5.20

The issue is that my BBcode text editor bar is empty and my smileys are not working.

The other issue is that as kunena 1.6 needs system- mootools upgrade plugin enabled it clashes with another component JEFAQ pro and the outcome is that if the above plugin is enabled, site visitors cannot access the JEFAQPRO FAQ entries.

Apart from these issues I am super impressed with the new Kunena and thank you devs for all your hours of Tears sweat and toil. I hope some kind soul will help me find a fix for these two issues

Most gratefully

David:)

please follow the instructions here because they are unable to help you unless they kmow some basic configuration information about youe site

I can't see where you have posted a copy of your configuration report that might actually help us to see what's going on at your website. Could you please do that?

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #120 by dilipray
Hey. Did any one found out a solution?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by dilipray.
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds