Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 7 months ago #101 by sozzled

c.brauckmann wrote: It´s a selfmade. Here is the URL: www.fabry-selbsthilfegruppe.de/

I hope you could find all info´s you need.
The Template "rhuk_milkyway" is not installed anymore.

Greets

I'm sorry, would you like to clarify your question, please?

You say that "the user cannot edit user profiles". Can a user edit/change their own profile?

What do you mean that the rhuk_milkyway template is not installed anymore? That's a Joomla issue; it's not a Kunena matter.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #102 by kat06

fxstein wrote: We have tried and are using several templates from RocketTheme that work perfectly fine. I believe they have also upgraded quite a few of them to leverage the latest mootools 1.2.x that now comes with Joomla.

Hopt this helps!

hi fxstein,

thanks a lot for this info.

in fact all rockettheme club templates (excluding some of the free templates) released after august 2008 have been updated for mootools 1.2.4 compatibility.

the ones prior to that are being worked on and tested and will be released in stages over the next couple of weeks.

kat :)
rockettheme
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by kat06.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fxstein
More
13 years 7 months ago #103 by fxstein
You are very welcome!

If RT needs any help with regards to Kunena 1.6 above and beyond basic compatibility we are all yours. In fact I would like to hear from your team if you have any recommendations going forward.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 7 months ago #104 by james1982
hiya, im experianceing the exact same issue with edit user profiles, i am running joomla 1.5.20 and i havent changed my kuena template just using the defaul, could anyone suggest what i could try

Thanks
More
13 years 7 months ago #105 by Cerberus
test with default JOOMLA template to like rhuk_milkway if that fails it more than likely an old module or plugin that is conflicting with mootool 1.2.4 and that is why the edit link is missing.
More
13 years 7 months ago #106 by james1982
hi there i just checked it with rhuk_milkyway and it worked, what could be stopping it from working with my own template?

Thanks
More
13 years 7 months ago #107 by Matias
I would try this with another browser. Sometimes floats result in having focus in different place than text itself. Usually it's bug in the browser or CSS issue.
More
13 years 7 months ago #108 by james1982
hi, i tried it with firefox and the edit button appeared for the profile, just none of the fields appeared that is associated with it

James
More
13 years 7 months ago #109 by daviddmf
Hello I am having exactly the same bug on my joomla site

I'm testing with Kunena 1.6, but when i give a reply, the smileys and BB Code are not working. See also the attached screenshot.

Is that a bug? Is there a fix for this yet I am running 1.6 RC1 thanks
David
More
13 years 7 months ago #110 by WinuxFF
Why dont you try to install Kunena 1.6 on new, fresh installation of Joomla 1.5.20 and see if miracle is going to happen?

Please, dont say something isnt working when it does - and it works perfectly.
Your page where BB code should appear loads module/plugin that utilizes old Mootools library.
It cant work that way. Period.
Time to create page: 0.690 seconds