Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 2 months ago #671 by finit
Replied by finit on topic version 1.6.2 problem
hi,
I have a problem.
I did upgrade to version 1.6.2.
now some things do not work.
as changing the user profile.

help?
urgent

thanks
hello
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago #672 by mainstreet
Hi. When I go to make changes in the profile, I select edit and it just asks me to save or cancel. Also, the links for profile info, avatar image, forum settings are grey un-clickable. I have the k 1.6 and the needed mootools upgrade. Please advise.
More
13 years 2 months ago #673 by sozzled
G'day, mainstreet, and welcome to Kunena.

I suspect, but I can't be sure, that your problem relates to a Javascript library conflict. Unfortunately, because you chose not to give any details about your installation of Kunena (apart from the fact that I know you are using K 1.6.something-or-other) we are a little hamstrung in our ability to target the cause of your problems.

My advice to you is to provide us, in the first instance, with your K 1.6 configuration report. Secondly, I suspect that the topic [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion is where this discussion should follow (once I know that we are really talking about a Javascript library conflict). Does that seem reasonable to you?

Do you encounter similar symptoms to those that many others have had, that are discussed in [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion ?
More
13 years 2 months ago #674 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: version 1.6.2 problem
G'day, finit, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read what I wrote in Cannot make Profile changes . Thank you.
More
13 years 2 months ago #675 by finit
Replied by finit on topic Re: version 1.6.2 problem
I'm sorry.
However I solved the problem by uninstalling myApy-1.2.0

thanks
hello
More
13 years 2 months ago #676 by mainstreet
Ok so how do I run a report?
More
13 years 2 months ago #677 by sozzled
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry I did not provide that information last time. Here is the information you are looking for: How to report configuration settings .
More
13 years 2 months ago #678 by mainstreet
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 45 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 24M

Joomla default template details : themza_j15_36 | author: Themza Team | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2009-05-24

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2010-12-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 2 months ago #679 by sozzled
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I am still no closer to confirming my suspicions that your problems are like the dozens of others reported and discussed in [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion .

Your configuration report shows that you are using the themza_j15_36 template. We have received a few reports about templates from www.themza.com/ and I'm willing to bet that your problem falls into the same category.

(1) I cannot confirm that your problem is identical to others that we know about because I am unable to access your forum - you have restricted the access to site members

(2) Would you please look at the topic [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion to see if you have any of those issues that it discusses. If you do have those issues then the solutions offered in that topic are the ones that you should use.

Please let us know as soon as you can. Thank you.
More
13 years 2 months ago #680 by mainstreet
Also yes , the smileys do not work either although I have them enabled.
Time to create page: 0.582 seconds