Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion

More
13 years 3 months ago #631 by yuzef
seems, there is little conflict between Kunena and some themes, especially the RocketTheme with rokbox plugin installed.

I have the same problem with you, I tried uninstalling the plugin rokbox .. edit Kunena profile was working fine now. but unfortunately the lightbox and rokbox in joomla contents does not work anymore.

select: enable rokbox, edit your profile not work. disable it to make your edit profile page work.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #632 by tiz
I disabled the JCE-Editor now everythign works fine!
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #633 by ricslady
***Moderator's explanation***
This post is in response to an earlier message in this topic. As a result of merging the original topic into this bigger one, the connection between the two messages has become unclear. I hope this explanation will explain the context of the following message.

By any chance are you using Google Ajax Library joomla extension?

That killed my BBcode.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
More
13 years 3 months ago #634 by madLyfe

MERINEO wrote: Hello everyone,
i have a problem with profile edit, i want to edit profile in kunena, but there is no way to do it, it seems to be Mootools conflict, but i dont know how to fix it...:(

Thanks for every help,
Imo

go into the plugins manager, find the sytem plugin that is the mootools upgrade and enable it.. that should fix it..

word up!
More
13 years 3 months ago #635 by helptech
Hello Kunena staff.

I just noticed that the PROFILE link on my forum is not working. Nothing is editable their. I can't click on any of tabs. Have tried checking by disabling different modules, changing the template and thing. I cannot put any BB code into any posy by clicking to. As I read on forum, it is due to javascript. But I really don't know what to do.

Have a fresh installation of latest version of Kunena.

Please help.
More
13 years 3 months ago #636 by yuzef
what joomla template do you use ?

I got same problem, i resolved it with disabling any RokBox plugin.. and system rokbox too.

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site
More
13 years 3 months ago #637 by helptech
I am using MagzPlazza by TemplatePlazza.
More
13 years 3 months ago #638 by helptech
Please tell me if I can do something to make it work right. Need this thing to be done urgently. Have been searching this forum for answer for it.. havent got any.
More
13 years 3 months ago #639 by helptech
Hello Kunena Members,

I cannot use my edit button on latest Kunena installation. I have read almost every topic related to it but I can't understand anything on how to remove this error. Please help. I am using the latest version of Kunena and the profile tabs are not clickable.
More
13 years 3 months ago #640 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Time to create page: 0.599 seconds