Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Notice: trying to get property of non-object ../components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.login.php on line 24

More
12 years 3 months ago #11 by stellakebab
Help required!!

Whenever I make any changes to anything within the forum, i get an error at the top of the page - Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\Domains\k\kirkhamanddistrictpool.co.uk\user\htdocs\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.login.php on line 24

Can someone please advise on what to do with this please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #12 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Error within Forum
Hello,

What Kunena version are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13 by stellakebab
Replied by stellakebab on topic Re: Error within Forum
I'm using Kunena 1.7.1

More
12 years 2 months ago #14 by sozzled
G'day, stellakebab. I've merged your topic with one that I think addresses your question. It looks, to me, that this may be an issue for your IIS-based webhost.

More
12 years 2 months ago #15 by stellakebab
Hi sozzled,

I can't see how this is going to helps, it talks about problems when installing on a PC-hosted platform, however, my website is hosted through fasthosts.

Can someone please contact me

More
12 years 2 months ago #16 by Jiminimonka
Fasthosts do Windows or Linux hosting. I stopped using them (still being billed as their contracts are a nightmare to get out of).

Anyway, back on point, try to ignore what its hosted on a look at the solutions suggested, you may find what you are looking for.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds