Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Having Rows In Kunena

More
12 years 8 months ago #31 by boejean
Replied by boejean on topic Re: Having Rows In Kunena

@quila wrote: Hello,

here you go or send me a PM.

I tried to register on the website and getting this error..Site error: the file /home/www/templatekunena.com/components/com_juser/models/user.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #32 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Having Rows In Kunena
I think this topic has served its purpose which was to explain how you can build a table in a forum post, and how you can place images within that table.

This topic has moved a long way from that purpose.

I understand that you are having difficulties registering with another website - a website that is not associated with this one - but that's a matter between you and the administrator of that website. Those are matters that I suggest you deal with privately with the administrator of that website.

I think we all agree that this topic about "having rows in Kunena" has been addressed. You can have rows in Kunena (we've shown that with many examples). Implementing a different template is not really part of this topic.