Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Having Rows In Kunena

More
12 years 8 months ago #11 by boejean
Replied by boejean on topic Re: Having Rows In Kunena
The link is broken...Well, If i use images side by side than how would I create the categories? This guy in the image created the catagories with images with categories that lead to the forum for teams. I would love to have a setting like that. Yes, the image is black, I tried to click on it. I am sorry again for this taking so long. But this is different for me...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago #12 by boejean
I just google and was able to see it. Now how can I have the images and text be a category? How can i get the text to display like the image?
More
12 years 8 months ago #13 by boejean
Well, I was wrong about Kunena having such capability. I thought there was an easy way for this to get done. There got to be way..
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Having Rows In Kunena
Kunena has table capabilities. If you think of the <table><tr><td>...</td></tr></table> tags in HTML but change the angle brackets into square brackets, you have the Kunena BBcode table markup language (all you have to do is look at the link to BBcode that I posted for you in msg #4 in this topic.

I'm sorry about the broken link in msg #10; I've fixed it.

And there's a button on the BBcode toolbar that generates a table for you. It's the 17th button from the left. Move your mouse over the tool and you'll see the tooltip "Table". Do we understand it better now?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 8 months ago #15 by boejean

This is what I see..Please keep in mind that I am using joomla 1.7...
Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #16 by sozzled
Do you see this (when you compose a message)?

Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago #17 by boejean
Ok..Therefore, I can only go under the catogory and compose a message and have it show? I see it now. The best thing to do is for me to compose the message and that will be in the form of a category. I will go and try that now. I thought it was in the backend the whole time.
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #18 by sozzled
(1) Please read about BBcode ]

(2) Please see example about how to use a table to put images side by side: Displaying images side by side in K 1.6.4 .

(3) Do you see the BBcode toolbar (like I showed you in msg #18 above)?

(4) Have you seen the Table button (it's the 17th from the left) on the BBcode toolbar (which the arrow points at in the image I showed in msg #18 above)?

boejean wrote:

The best thing to do is for me to compose the message and that will be in the form of a category.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "in the form of a category". A category has a specific meaning in Kunena: see Sections, Categories, sub-categories (part 1) .
More
12 years 8 months ago #19 by boejean
Thank you very much for helping! I appreciate your zeal to help get this correct, but it is not going to work for me. This will not help me reach goal of what i wanted to do. Once again, I say thank you very much for all your support. I am done with this topic. OUCH for me! I learned something through all this.. :(
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #20 by sozzled
It's really quite easy to produce a table (with rows and columns) like you wanted to do: Here is a table:
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds