Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Having Rows In Kunena

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #1 by boejean
Sorry for the posting...Lol. Thanks for the welcome..
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Having Rows In Kunena
G'day, boejean, and welcome to Kunena.

Please read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page and please explain in what way, specifically, Kunena does not work for you as in the same way as it works here at this website. Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boejean
More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by boejean
Replied by boejean on topic Setting Categories in Rows.
Well, I hope this is the correct place for this questions. I am trying to have categories shows in rows with images located on the left side of the category. I have seen this done with VBull..but I don't know if Kunena has the capability. I did some research on the website but no luck.

Attachments:
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
If I understand your question correctly, I think you're asking how to use the Kunena table BBcode . I have merged your two topics together.

You posted your question in the K 1.6 Support category. We may have different views on what "support" means, but to this community it's when people have a serious defect with Kunena. When people post questions in the K 1.6 Support category we hope that they have looked at the FAQs, searched the forum for possible answers and, failing these things, when they post in their questions they should supply as much technical information as they possibly can. There is a feature in K 1.6 that generates a report. The FAQs tab on the menu at the top of this page shows you how to do that.

Questions like "can Kunena do this" or "how to I use a feature of Kunena" should be posted in one of the "common questions" categories. I have moved your topic to the K 1.6 Common Questions category.

If I have understood your question correctly, you can create tables with rows and cells using the Kunena table BBcode feature. There is a "Table" button located on the BBcode toolbar. I hope this helps.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by boejean
Replied by boejean on topic Re: Having Rows In Kunena
Thanks...I did not want to be pain.
More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by boejean
I am looking for that toolbar in Kunena. I have looked for the system mootools in kunena 1.6.5...I don't see it.
More
12 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
Do you see the BBcode toolbar here, at this website? Do you know what it looks like? Have you searched for "BBcode toolbar" to understand what this term means?

If you are missing the toolbar, please click the FAQs tab at the top of this page. It explain what you need to do.
More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by boejean
Yes...I have done my research. I do see the BBcode tap under Forum Configuration, but I don't see system mootools....I don't mean to sound dum here, but joomla can be complex. It has been only two months since using this type of format.
More
12 years 8 months ago #9 by boejean

boejean wrote: Yes...I have done my research. I do see the BBcode tap under Forum Configuration, but I don't see system mootools....I don't mean to sound dum here, but joomla can be complex. It has been only two months since using this type of format.

I have use BBcode in the past..It has been a while. I am just looking for the code to generate the table and it will be a done deal from there.
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #10 by sozzled
See Displaying images side by side in K 1.6.4 . Does this go some way towards answering your question about using the tag?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Fix broken link
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds